Status
Not open for further replies.
people shit on him because zoro and Luffy (duh mc) got the opportunities to flex hard post TS.. but sanji couldn't..

regardless TOEI does some justice to him by filling events that are gaped in manga

like this part where sanji literally topples Wadatsumi with 1 no named kick alone
Which is exactly why Sanji is my favorite
He isn’t a wattered down Luffy clone with swords

dude is a chef and can slap tf out of people casually
Post automatically merged:

Thing is we Luffybros won't attack any fanbases unless provoked first as we're not insecure about Luffy's position or strength.

We Luffy fans live by the motto we didn't start the war but we'll sure well finish it

:cheers:
I like that about y’all
You guys aren’t quick to bash anyone who isn’t a admiral or sword gawker

Now that fandom deserves to be clowned on

people shit on him because zoro and Luffy (duh mc) got the opportunities to flex hard post TS.. but sanji couldn't..

regardless TOEI does some justice to him by filling events that are gaped in manga

like this part where sanji literally topples Wadatsumi with 1 no named kick alone
Still we can't do shit because this is sanji's personality but toei went full retard with this filler scene in 1016

bro i just can't wait for Anti manner kick course..

that thing is gonna break many things and one of those is the fandom or the internet itself
wonder how many years I’ll have to wait to see another Anti Manner Kick Course

I’m telling you….if the Post Ts version of this attack hit any top tier…..they’re not surviving…..

I’m telling you….if the Post Ts version of this attack hit any top tier…..they’re not surviving…..
This is a quote i posted weeks ago but FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES

the guy flipped Oars 360 with the move and this 2nd post strongest brute strenght move by a strawhat

and he basically deflected the strongest one while protecting Robin.. it was a Gum gum Bazooka from Oars..

you see the potential.. its in plain sight

My views on Fandoms:

Sanjibois: Homies for Life!

Luffybros: Cool unless they start dissing Sanji or making unnecessary comparisons to Naruto because like….why? Lol

Zorotards: I genuinely think most suffer from mental issues or trauma either that or low IQ and I don’t like them very much. However….some are tolerable

AdmiraLtards: I view them almost identically to how I view Zorotards but a bit more lenient towards them

Yonkobois: Possibly more intelligent than einstein himself
Luffy Fans🤝 Sanji Fans

Still we can't do shit because this is sanji's personality but toei went full retard with this filler scene in 1016
LOOL it was hilarious but OUT OF PLACEEEEEEE DEFINITELY ..

I'm hoping snaji flexes more post wano.. coz they technically are done with Law's alliance... so he should more on front foot given whats coming next is just straight Up battles against crews or even Marines

Ik you probably disagree and see the gag as annoying and whatnot, which it is ngl….but honestly I couldn’t help but smile and laugh

do you know why? Not be ause of the gag but the fact Sanji could CASUALLY goof around while getting the shit beatin out of him without fighting back, only to mid diff Black Maria’s FAR STRONGER superior later

Despite the gags, there’s never been a time in the manga where Sanji ever disappointed me.

Not in Fishman Island, Not in PH, Not in Dressrosa, Not in WCI and not even in Wano

Only thing that disappointed me in WCI is him not getting a proper fight bc if he did….everyone there would’ve been NEGG DIFFED

Ik you probably disagree and see the gag as annoying and whatnot, which it is ngl….but honestly I couldn’t help but smile and laugh

do you know why? Not be ause of the gag but the fact Sanji could CASUALLY goof around while getting the shit beatin out of him without fighting back, only to mid diff Black Maria’s FAR STRONGER superior later

Despite the gags, there’s never been a time in the manga where Sanji ever disappointed me.

Not in Fishman Island, Not in PH, Not in Dressrosa, Not in WCI and not even in Wano

Only thing that disappointed me in WCI is him not getting a proper fight bc if he did….everyone there would’ve been NEGG DIFFED
That's true sanji is strong but
Oda and toei both doesn't give that respect to him

Well Sanji's mental state in WCI was really bad. He was literally limited by the threat about Zeff. Unfortunately he was even more limited than the limitations that impose normally on himself (no hands in combat, women)

OHHHH THEY WILL
WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THAT BLUE FLAME

Well Sanji's mental state in WCI was really bad. He was literally limited by the threat about Zeff. Unfortunately he was even more limited than the limitations that he impose on himself (no hands in combat, women)
Well that’s true…..with no threats against Zeff, Sanji could’ve seriously let loose

First of all
Change the fucking name of thread
It's disgusting
Right!!!
Dan Schneider doesn’t just like kids…….oh no it gets WORSE

He also likes……feet………..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yes.
By giving him a character arc that spams through multiple arcs, stating him as one of the two main commanders for Luffy, tailor-making an Admiral that, in 5 seconds of panel time, already gives "this dude is gonna fight Sanji" vibes.
Oh yeah. But he makes gags with Sanji....oh no. How could Oda make gags with one of his characters? No other character has gags. One Piece is never about gags. It's Bleach 2.0 over here.
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.