Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you guys rather have:

1. One Piece ending with Imu ancient mystic alien shit, like Kaguya in Naruto.

2. One Piece ending with Luffy becoming a literal god with every race powers like Ichigo in Bleach.

3. Luffy dies and Chuji becomes the captain of the Strawhats.

4. All of the above.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ulquihime is mucccchhhhhhhh better than Ichihime

If Ulqui had lived after the war it could have been 100% true
I definitely felt there was a connection between them before he died, the way he looked at her and the intensity between them. Not necessarily romantic or lustful ofc but more like understanding each other, some kind of deep resonance, a bond between souls.

She unironically had better chemistry with him and they complimented each other more imo. I feel she would have better Ulquoirra, helped humanise him and make him a more rounded "person". I think there would have been a really interesting dynamic, potential and thus growth between them.

Lmaooooo, people shipping Grimm and Nel just because he told her to back off from his fight with his BFF Ichigo?:

https://bleachcouples.fandom.com/wiki/GrimmNel

I've heard of shippers shipping people just from looking at each other and crack ships do exist too ofc.

Even tho Naruto went into shit with 4th ninja war Kishimoto at least said he wrote what he wanted to. Don't pretend to be and act like hero for children who believe him to be a god of literature like with this mfkin clown Oda.

Mfker shits on his series, fans and everything and idiots still worship him.
I blame shounen jump for 4th great ninja war

Status
Not open for further replies.