G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah sure, no wonder why ichigo choose inoue at the end
Shallow character goes for shallow character, who could have seen that coming? Referring to their bodies just proves how shallow and thus superficial Orihime fans are. Ichigo chose someone who resembles his mother too, kinda sus.

Seriously though, I can't blame him for wanting someone to remind him of his mother, I'm just trolling here. Humans do that by default. Masaki is great, so I get it tbh.

Without editors we would’ve had…
  • More part 1 arcs before the Chuunin Exams
  • An extended Hidan/Kakuzu arc
  • Pein vs Tsunade
  • A third Pein arc

They took so much from us
The intention was for Deva Path vs Tsunade and for Pein to leave Konoha. It was gonna lead into a third arc where Naruto fought Pein
How you find out? Is there any more interesting things that had to be cut?

People cant read
From the moment he saw rin die till naruto claimed him back he wasnt obito
It was "Tobi/Madara/Masked mab" obito is the kind child who wanted to become hokage and help everyone
Obito died when he saw rin die and got revived by Naruto
Yup, when I see people mention it I just facepalm.

I get it but Still... The guy was responsible for the deaths of thousand including his own parents, trying to redeem him was a hard sell for me.
It’s not about redemption, it’s about being able to still see the good in people and who they were before they went on the wrong path.

That moment was Naruto’s biggest growth because he learned from the Nagato experience. One little misstep and Naruto would be like Obito too.

It’s about reaching to the Obito who was amazing and trying to wake him up