Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a waterfall. Onigashima is falling down?

1049 potential spoilers (based on hints):
- Cover story: Mother caramel related
- Chapter starts with the clash between Luffy's Bajrang gun and Kaido's Blazing Bagua ending, I don't know who wins it
- Kaido then pulls his last drunken attack: Acala
- Luffy pulls a more powerful attack than Bajrang gun
- Kaido sees Roger in Luffy
- We may have a flashback from Kaido during the God Valley incident
- At the end of the chapter, we see Onigashima falling down
Zunisha

:kata::choppawhat:

This is a waterfall. Onigashima is falling down?

1049 potential spoilers (based on hints):
- Cover story: Mother caramel related
- Chapter starts with the clash between Luffy's Bajrang gun and Kaido's Blazing Bagua ending, I don't know who wins it
- Kaido then pulls his last drunken attack: Acala
- Luffy pulls a more powerful attack than Bajrang gun
- Kaido sees Roger in Luffy
- We may have a flashback from Kaido during the God Valley incident
- At the end of the chapter, we see Onigashima falling down
you forgot zkk :pepebusi:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oonoki is older than hiruzen. His old age really did numbers on him. Tell me a single counter hiruzen has against Particle style. Particle style is broken. And its superior form sage of six path orbs. Even more broken.
Kabuto the best spy in the series says Hiruzen is stronger, he’s said to know all of Konoha’s jutsu as well so he’s bound to have a counter.

I agree.

See the following in context (check the responses for some). What I got is that he is hit in 1049 but 1050 could make or break it (i.e. he's either down or hes not)
Thanks.

So from reading all the "hints" I think we can conclude that Luffy's attack indeed hits and it at least looks like Kaido is knocked out.

If - and that's a big if - this really happens this chapter, I personally consider it some really questionable writing (concerning the conclusion of the fight), but I couldn't care less.

The faster we wrap up this mess, the better.

Outsider chance: Kaido hits Luffy again and BM pirates return? Really confused rn ...

Status
Not open for further replies.