Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

PEDRO AND PEKOMS ARE BACK
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO
:joker:
The will of P. Is back.
Post automatically merged:

I just realized every rocks pirates have similar way of thinking.

Whitebeard said to Oden. Too many conquerors haki users in a crew will eventually result in crew disbanding and ability to not fight together.

Bigmam to kaido. No way crew with this powerful people can ever go down. It's definately their "infighting" .

Kaido to luffy and kidd. Again a Conqueror user. Break their will.

Another thing I noticed. Correct me if I'm wrong. Bigmam is addressing kaido to let's go to Gods valley. But they are already taken down. Means in God's valley kaido and bigmam came later but rocks and Whitebeard was at the front fighting. I won't be surprised if they both started fighting themselves. And the world knows Roger, garp beat rocks. What if it's more like first he fought WB and then Rogers and garp. Which would just show what type of monster rocks is himself. Only mistake he made was letting these coc users run wild.

Also young bigmam sure is a Chick.

And for how kaido got fruit , we all know bigmam gave it to him in gods valley. What if they went as a back up. And ended up fighting precious admirals like sengoku and Kong. Kaido at the verge of death are the fruit. Bigmam saved him.

Bigmam sounds pretty intelligent as her younger self. Oda drew strawhats as what if things went right and what if things went wrong as they age. Bigmam probably went wrong.

And talking about conquerors. Only crew if we know with more then one conquerors is. Bigmam crew and strawhats crew.

King didn't have it , neither Marco. I understand it now why they don't. Katakuri himself don't wanna serve under bigmam and asked luffy to come over her head some Day. Maybe he's just doing so because of his sibling fighting for bigmam or bigmam will deem them useless and kill them.

And about shanks Crew. Benn is a tough character. Giving him conquerors will just bring problems. Only if they are too good on terms like luffy and zoro and king and kaido.

Also another reason why people question why mihawk doesn't join shanks crew. Again two powerful conquerors users ain't a good thing.

And for strawhats. I really don't want any other Conqueror users. Even if Yamato joins. It will be more or less like Oden for short terms and that too for final trip.

This can be said for marines too. Akainu and aokiji fought. An infighting. Means either both of them are Conqueror users or one of them.

Rogers pirates is an exception like luffy and zoro. Getting only captain and 2 mate have conquerors.

Oda really put This important details again and again.

And only crew member luffy has ever fought is zoro and ussop. We know ussops reason it has nothing to do with Conqueror stuff. But zoro and luffy have fought Over their way of thinking in arc before alasbasta I guess. Also zoro stopping luffy from getting ussop. Was a clash of two different way of thinking.

I don't want it to happen but maybe zoro is the to leave the crew first. (This is just speculation) because we don't know when mihawk vs zoro happens. After final war or before final war. Maybe xoro ends up leaving cuz their path went different. Wss and pk. And mihawk has nothing to do with pk stuff so straw hat would be never going against mihawk and also I don't see mihawk fighting strawhat from blackbeard or wg sides. It was possible when he was Warlords but he isn't anymore. Also all the main crew, or initial crew has left the crew atleast once. Nami , ussop , sanji, Robin. Brook , Franky, chopper has no reason to leave. That only leave us with zoro. Maybe oda intentionally waited for zoro to be thr last. And for Rogers and Rayleigh. Even though Rayleigh had Conqueror, I don't wanna say it but I guess he was like katakuri important but no adv coc. Thou there are very high chances he have but ay the same time Rayleigh don't have any ambition like zoro, Rogers or luffy. Thou im not denying thr fact he doesnt have it , they are high chsnves he have it. Neither Benn as of now. Even if he ends up being a Conqueror users. I highly doubt he would have adv. Coc.

According to kaido adv coc directly throws you yo the top tier. People in this tier definstely ain't weak. And they all are comparable. And vivre card did said shanks and Benn powers are comparable. That also gives high chances of giving him adv coc. But what would his ambition would be ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.