Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if his VA dying has affected Odas plans, not sure if he's even been recast yet?

KinryΕ« Arimoto, the original voice of Whitebeard, died on February 1, 2019. He was recast with Ryuzaburo Otomo, the voice of Crocodile. Keiji Fujiwara originally voiced Admiral Ryokugyu in his first appearance. However, he succumbed to cancer on April 12, 2020, meaning he'll be recast when Ryokugyu is re-introduced.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
I wonder if his VA dying has affected Odas plans, not sure if he's even been recast yet?

KinryΕ« Arimoto, the original voice of Whitebeard, died on February 1, 2019. He was recast with Ryuzaburo Otomo, the voice of Crocodile. Keiji Fujiwara originally voiced Admiral Ryokugyu in his first appearance. However, he succumbed to cancer on April 12, 2020, meaning he'll be recast when Ryokugyu is re-introduced.
Damm, I didn't know that :josad:

J

Joy D. MADS

Doesn't means shit.

Admirals based on film actors, not voice actors.

G

Gorosei Informer

Doesn't means shit.

Admirals based on film actors, not voice actors.
He has to be recast. That means Toei and Oda needs to find someone who Oda will be happy to voice GB instead.

He might had plans to introduce him sooner but this threw a curveball for him potentially and made him change the story last minute to compensate.

But that's just an assumption I made anyway.

:luuh::kayneshrug:

So many of you love being nit picky on random statements I make on here, it's tiring.
Looking more deeply into what I said then me thinking about it before I said it even.

Are we getting 1050 leaks next week or nah?
At best a little hint from Redon. He gave us one for chapter 1044 on a friday night. I believe it was also a break week Oda took after 1043 so there was no official sunday release he had to consider. Hint piece usually starts earlier when we on break. Next week Friday / Saturday/ or Sunday. Better than nothing i guess.

:kayneshrug:

J

Joy D. MADS

He has to be recast. That means Toei and Oda needs to find someone who Oda will be happy to voice GB instead.

He might had plans to introduce him sooner but this threw a curveball for him potentially and made him change the story last minute to compensate.

But that's just an assumption I made anyway.

:luuh::kayneshrug:

So many of you love being nit picky on random statements I make on here, it's tiring.
Looking more deeply into what I said then me thinking about it before I said it even.
LMAO just find someone similar and that's it. . . Greenbull's intro will not be affected by this, my dude.

Anime != Not manga

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.