Status
Not open for further replies.
Man imagine telling someone back in 2018 that Kaido didn’t have an awakening
Kaido with over 20 years of experience with the fruit, captain of the FERAS pirates, a crew composed mainly of Zoan-type Devil Fruit users, and he won't awaken the fruit.
Now Luffy, who didn't even know his fruit was Zoan, awaken your HITO HITO NO MI: NIKA during his pseudo-death and automatically the side effects of Gear 4 were extinguished.
This writing by Oda is coming in the great writing of Shingeki no Kyojin.
:laughmoji:

I'm gonna defend it until the end of times.
1049 wasn't anticlimatic.
It's everything else that is trash.
:endthis:
Why? How can you not like Tama enslaving the Smile user? Or a bunch of nobodies fodder samirai running all over the place wasting panel time? Or irrelevant Wano characters have longer flashbacks with much more substance that the main villain Kaido? Or the rushed long awaited fights? Or sidelining your main characters for Samurai shit? Or two Yonkos not even one of them having awakening? Or the bunch of asspulls and magical bandaids the good guys have plenty of?

How can you not like this peak fiction of an arc/raid!? You're just a big hater and Goda denier!

G

Gorosei Informer

Man imagine telling someone back in 2018 that Kaido didn’t have an awakening
Also that Luffy is actually a mythical zoan which is Joyboys, a god and is in some ways superior to Kaidos too.

Also BM getting defeated by Kid and Law with no energy left yet still using MASSIVE attacks, especially Law too and both beating her without using haki and Law tanking multiple hardened punches from BM and both of them tanking hits from her with haki infusion anyway.

I love Kidd and Law, but they, Luffy and Zoro all felt like EOS Fairy Tail type BS this arc and were not even in the final arc of OP yet by far!

Ass pulls to kingdom come that will make Kubo, Mashima, Kishimoto, Toriyama etc proud.

I never expected DF awakenings to disappoint and hurt me so much too. I love Luffys and Laws and Kidds somewhat too but still, especially regarding Kaido, BM and the Least Pirates, I'm extremely hurt and disappointed.

D

Deleted member 83

I'm sorry to hear that, feel better soon boby!
Hopefully you’ll suffer with me, though that is unlikely
It was a good first episode. Weirdly enough only 1 dinosaur shown, lot more pterosaurs and marine reptiles. Tbh from the episode titles I think the best episodes are the final three.
Last episode seems like it’ll be an exciting one for a huge Sasaki fan like yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.