Status
Not open for further replies.
I love wano arc, it's my favorite after ennies lobby. I enjoyed it so much it made me cry, laugh and feel all kinds of things reading it idk why people call it a shitty arc, i wonder if all they is for the story to go the way they want.
No one cares for your shitty taste. You enjoy Wano because you enjoy poor writing and would never dare to question Oda's writing no matter how bad.

Fuck, looking at this I can't deny the fact that Gear 5 looks extremely pleasing to the eyes. It's just a shame Oda had to shit on its great design by making the abilities it yields to Luffy ridiculously stupid... I mean the consequences this looney-tune reality bending shit will have for future fights is insane.

No one cares for your shitty taste. You enjoy Wano because you enjoy poor writing and would never dare to question Oda's writing no matter how bad.
he has a legitimate opinion, and wano arc is still quite good when binged, even if it has some flaws. i’d say it’s a standard one piece arc. the main problem with wano is that it lasted too long and lots of theories became headcanon without even making any sense storywise

Status
Not open for further replies.