Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isnt Momo a koi then?

why are we even doing this? Like what fight in the history of one piece has ever ended with Oda leaving things like this out?

Are you sure you actually think Oda wants people to question whether Kaido was going all out in his own climax? Does Oda not know that that makes the finale poorly received when viewers are wondering where the obvious villain power up is?

Surely even you know this is bad writing right?
because it is no an exact copy, he has a pink color as well, I think Vegapunk just copies the powers of the fruit not the fruit itself.

Kaido did say Pirates betray...maybe oda was setting for this.....:hapnoel:
Mate, I would have thought of this if thriller bark didn't happen. Even Zoro hinted at this when Ussopp and Luffy fought and if Luffy would let Ussopp in easily but after that Nothing happened moment. Zoro's respect of his captain went up considerably. He understood the pain Luffy goes through for his mates. See what he did for Sanji at WCI. I'd shit myself if any Strawhat ever betrayed him. Look what happened when Ace died, every SH Promised to be better for Luffy's dream. SH pirates got together to achieve their individual dreams but everyone's dream is connected to Luffy's dream and we can say that they all are working for Luffy's dream in addition to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.