Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People really still believe what Meltzer says and go on quoting Roman going part-time as fact smh
Our Tribal Chief is here to stay☝️☝️☝️
Yeah. The funniest fact is that this news was literally copied and every big portal started the quote with "Meltzer reports:".

Unfortunately, Roman's schedule was leaked ( this time official ). No Cody in sight. It might've been the worst decision to sign at this point in time.

Unless they are planning for Cody to cash in and take off one of the belts off of Roman.

Roman's next fights are: Riddle, Orton and Drew. We also have that Rock is taking time off of acting during Wrestlemania period ( Rock vs Reigns ME ).

I wanted Cody to take the belt off of Roman. They will kill his hype if they want Cody to take the title away after Wrestlemania.

My personal theory is that one of the admirals that held the position with Sengoku before he got the promotion had the Ankylosaur DF

Strongest defense of the dinosaur kingdom (get fucked Sasaki), armament-imbued club, perfect for defending civilians, also an herbivore (!!!), this shit writes itself :pepebusi:
I hope someone relevant gets it, need to see the user use his tail as a weapon and spin it fast to charge an attack/friction, + strong defense from his backside

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I completely agree, they’re still cool as hell and more unique now, but as a devil fruit ability it’s pretty wasted

Most people probably still thinks Spiny is something like this
And not
Picture of almost every extinct race, mainly dinosaurs, is pretty fluid and it shows how we grow as a thinking society when it comes to how we picture them

Yeah. The funniest fact is that this news was literally copied and every big portal started the quote with "Meltzer reports:".

Every dirtsheet runs their grift like this :milaugh:
I wanted Cody to take the belt off of Roman. They will kill his hype if they want Cody to take the title away after Wrestlemania.
I'm here for the Codyverse. I memed him online but the dude has genuinely grown on me and the moment he appeared at Wrestlemania I got chills for the first time in a looooooong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.