From that Drizzt guy? I remember trying to see what it was about, was never gonna watch the entire thing, but the first ten minutes are like the dude talking about his privileged position in the Op community or something. That was an instant turn off.
If u go two hours in when he discusses the arcs starting with fi
He does a decent job at dissecting the series

G

Gorosei Informer

So funny to see JoyBoyTheories, the man that talked a bunch of trash about Drizzt for making that video

completly trash talking Togashi and HxH on twitter

One Piece white knights are always like this
He confirmed how much of a piece of shit hes in the moment especially. I've never liked him, always found him very fake and exaggerated.
Hes the kind of guy to smile at you and plunge a knife in your back when it's turned.

He tried to witch hunt Drizzt there.

As much as I clown on Morj too, GLR and funnily enough Joyboy again went after him and treated him the same way ive been treated too.
Its no wonder he is less vocal on Twitter now. Plus he got accused of stealing art by someone else over a simple oversight and thus another attempted witch hint on someone.

I need to stop clowning on him too, its getting a bit much especially when it ironically happens to me and i realise how bad it is too.

Morj is still a good person and great analyst too. He's better off doing analysis and not making such bold claims presented as facts lol.

I do fear how how harassment he's gonna get once Wano is over especially but also with "confirmation" that Kaido is "defeated" ofc.

I say it that way as I still feel Kaido isn't done yet either but we'll see ofc. I both love and hate this conclusion a lot.

I'm surprised Oda actually went for it too, especially people who claimed Kaido and BM won't die as Oda doesn't kill characters especially villains but we know Yasuie and Oden are definitely dead too, Orochi and Kanjuro should be too now regardless and Monet and Vergo should be too. Hell Pedro IS actually dead too as far as we know ofc. Not a fakeout.

If this is the end of Kaido and Big Mom, then Oda straight up killed 2 more Yonkos with no chill at all. Shanks amd Blackbeard gotta be shitting themselves now lol. Yonko extinction going on.

I'm waiting for the end of the arc for this. Maybe she'll get a long ass flashback and some development.
BUt one thing I doubt will change,
I hate how straw hats had to go through intense battle together and directly interact with Luffy to grow to respect and love him while Yamato was already worshipping Luffy before meeting him just because the words she heard from Ace matched the words from another guy she read in her journal. If she means to be a straw hat this just feels damn wrong and shallow to me. I feel absolutely nothing about Yamato - Luffy relationship
I agree having two characters connected to Ace was a bit too much, but I think her character as a whole has a nice potential path. Problem is Oda can easily fuck that up

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
From that Drizzt guy? I remember trying to see what it was about, was never gonna watch the entire thing, but the first ten minutes are like the dude talking about his privileged position in the Op community or something. That was an instant turn off.
Yeah this one. Tho I like to listen such long things but in the background to work. Otherwise I wouldn't watch that kind of stuff. WELL MAYBE besides the guest visits of mixers and DJs in Radios like for example Yaeji's ones. Something just draws me to how they work by the consoles with such chill and fun. Wish to be so chill like them while I work :sighting:

I'm waiting for the end of the arc for this. Maybe she'll get a long ass flashback and some development.
BUt one thing I doubt will change,
I hate how straw hats had to go through intense battle together and directly interact with Luffy to grow to respect and love him while Yamato was already worshipping Luffy before meeting him just because the words she heard from Ace matched the words from another guy she read in her journal. If she means to be a straw hat this just feels damn wrong and shallow to me. I feel absolutely nothing about Yamato - Luffy relationship
I genuinely think the most interesting thing for her character is for Oda to make her the big death of Wano and I know I’m gonna get a fuckton of hate for saying that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I remember this guy. Always loved how real his takes are, granted he's a bit toxic and far too negative but the most other youtubers deep down agree with him but don't show it because they fear losing subs
I seen few parts. He demolished Oda and you are telling the truth. They agree with him but too afraid of losing potential clown subs who stan Oda or collabs with Shueisha.

I will post it whenever someone talk why I don't like Yamato. Character that got introduced in middle of arc , just before big battle.

It's just easy way to make character popular.
1) Strong character
3) Yonko daughter
3) Oden fan
4) Ace friend
5) Luffy worshipper
I think if Oda had balls he’d kill her off this arc protecting and sacrificing herself to protect Wano. Would be a very powerful moment

He confirmed how much of a piece of shit hes in the moment especially. I've never liked him, always found him very fake and exaggerated.
Hes the kind of guy to smile at you and plunge a knife in your back when it's turned.

He tried to witch hunt Drizzt there.

As much as I clown on Morj too, GLR and funnily enough Joyboy again went after him and treated him the same way ive been treated too.
Its no wonder he is less vocal on Twitter now. Plus he got accused of stealing art by someone else over a simple oversight and thus another attempted witch hint on someone.

I need to stop clowning on him too, its getting a bit much especially when it ironically happens to me and i realise how bad it is too.

Morj is still a good person and great analyst too. He's better off doing analysis and not making such bold claims presented as facts lol.

I do fear how how harassment he's gonna get once Wano is over especially but also with "confirmation" that Kaido is "defeated" ofc.

I say it that way as I still feel Kaido isn't done yet either but we'll see ofc. I both love and hate this conclusion a lot.

I'm surprised Oda actually went for it too, especially people who claimed Kaido and BM won't die as Oda doesn't kill characters especially villains but we know Yasuie and Oden are definitely dead too, Orochi and Kanjuro should be too now regardless and Monet and Vergo should be too. Hell Pedro IS actually dead too as far as we know ofc. Not a fakeout.

If this is the end of Kaido and Big Mom, then Oda straight up killed 2 more Yonkos with no chill at all. Shanks amd Blackbeard gotta be shitting themselves now lol. Yonko extinction going on.
Joyboy theories suck. I can't watch his vids at all

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There's a reason so many people were rooting for Big Mom and Kaido

they felt the Alliance was gonna beat them from the start

they felt like Underdogs
Queen got screwed the most.

He has an awesomely terrifying virus that turns people against each other and kills them in an hour.

Has one antidote that can cure one person.

But then Marco the random Phoenix comes and is the perfect counter to his specific virus and some Tanuki with a bounty of 100 can then 1 antidote into a “counter virus”.

Like, the poor guy needs a training arc to surpass these fucking cheaters

G

Gorosei Informer

His ego went to his head a lot when he embraced the sith Lord emperor stuff unironically or w/e.

Even I can't defend him on that lol. But he was well known for being the designated villain and "only major detractor" of OP in the youtube community at least so it may have gone to his head.