How can the cp0 guy get the fruit? Do we even know how to extract devil fruit from someone? And how could he hear that Luffy will use his last attack if he was far away? He already knew it was a suicide mission so he went in head first since he's a WG dog and he has to do what he's been told. The goal was to kill Luffy, not get the fruit...
You kill the person and the closest fruit becomes the new df

Regardless, Luffy's death -> getting the Nika fruit. They chased this fruit for 800 years
I’m sure that the five elders know how to obtain a reborn df…

Instead of rushing to the battlefield, he could’ve hid himself and checked the situation. He’s a CP0 member and like an assassin.
Post automatically merged:

I heard their battle cry but not Kaido's
:josad:

Regardless, Luffy's death -> getting the Nika fruit. They chased this fruit for 800 years

Instead of rushing to the battlefield, he could’ve hid himself and checked the situation. He’s a CP0 member and like an assassin.
this was just a plot device
WG literally helped Luffy awaken if any :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

If the cp0 hid on the rooftop, he would have fainted from the huge shockwaves of conqueror haki and the gorosei literally said that they sent they guy to die. They knew he would die from Kaido anyway. How would they have gotten Luffy's devilfruit if they're miles away too?

If the cp0 hid on the rooftop, he would have fainted from the huge shockwaves of conqueror haki and the gorosei literally said that they sent they guy to die. They knew he would die from Kaido anyway. How would they have gotten Luffy's devilfruit if they're miles away too?
There was a banquet. I mean he could find a fucking fruit lmao
The five elders are dumb af
They shit themselves and do nothing against it.
It’s just bad writing and a plot device