Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people think this has something to do with Momo - but i'm not sure.

:bamathink:
I think it's about Momonosuke, unfortunately... just because of two things.

1- Last chapter ended practically with Momonosuke's mysterious shilouette so it's almost 100% guaranteed that we will see him this chapter.

2- The gif from redon seems to be about someone who looks really "cool" or something (I don't know who is the one in the gif, but his identity is not the important context here but the mystery he creates because he is hidding his face like Momonosuke was covered in smoke last chapter). This is tied to the point 1 above.

Finally, Lance seems hyped about this reference... so yeah, Momonosuke related almost sure.

I would love to be wrong here and have Ryokugyu, Shiki, Rocks or Dragon here, but it seems unlikely because the Act III has not even ended... so no stuff from the outside.
Post automatically merged:

Momonosuke looking cool... you will see... :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Still waiting for all those consequences people said gear 5th was gonna have

:ihaha:
Watch Oda's internal struggle and forcing himself to not write Luffy getting instantly heal with milk and meat or with his revive power-up which he recently just got and act like Luffy really needs to rest now:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.