Status
Not open for further replies.
WCI was suppose to be a Sanji arc it turns out to be a luffy arc because he defeated 2 commanders.

Wano was suppose to be a Zoro arc its instead a Sanji arc where he gets lines of wano women to try out his soba, got to see nami nude and carry robin and nami, fought off the 2nd and 1st commander, gets a chick that was introduced not too long ago and pic related giving him badass Trigun vibes.

Elbaf might be Zoros arc

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
There's a lot of cancer in here.
first time?
Post automatically merged:

WCI was suppose to be a Sanji arc it turns out to be a luffy arc because he defeated 2 commanders.

Wano was suppose to be a Zoro arc its instead a Sanji arc where he gets lines of wano women to try out his soba, got to see nami nude and carry robin and nami, fought off the 2nd and 1st commander, gets a chick that was introduced not too long ago and pic related giving him badass Trigun vibes.

Elbaf might be Zoros arc
every arc is luffys arc wdym

oops but atleast the one piece shipfags on 4chan were far less cancerous than the Eren X Mikisa and Eren X Historia shipfags.......I guess the author should have stuck to his original ending which i am assuming he says nearly everyone gets killed but changed it because favorite characters would die is what I heard before. time to wait for another week for better chapter spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.