Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yamato joining would be especially crazy because she doesn't even have a time limit thing for her acoc like zoro, she can just use it casually like Luffy. Yamato would up the power of the crew dramatically

First bounty though

:kayneshrug:

I'd like it to be more personally but it makes sense if it was the same as Ace's
Teach's first bounty was crazy high
Zoro with 320M Gave Kaido a scar.
And his bounty was way too low too. The wg hadn't seen him pushed since the timeskip. His biggest feat was beating Pica. Yamato's capabilities were on full display for CP9.
Ace was able to fight Whitebeard with that bounty
That was before bounties got super inflated. Ace would probably have over a billion by todays standards. Also he got completely manhandled by whitebeard and couldn't land a hit. Kaido couldn't put Yamato down.

Only way sanji can go upto Their mark is either getting a badass upgraded version of raid suit or consuimg a powerful DF. I don't see him getting coc this late in the series.
I don’t see him eating a DF atp either, so in my mind his best buff possibility is perfecting his awakened state and strengthening his exoskeleton + CoA + CoO + hotter flames + speed, etc.

Just upgrading all his best stats basically

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Boring explanation - Zoro is a Shimotsuki too
Interesting explanation - Zoro is not a Shimotsuki, the Rororonas were actually nobodies that came from Wano
Even better explanation.
Zoro was just some kid from East Blue who thought it was really cool being strong with swords.
Then he grew up and really learned to appreciate swordsmanship as whole.
He then creates a bond with someone else that drove him to improve day after day, but once that person died, he vowed to keep their promise to reach the top for both of their sakes.

It's basically what we already have.
All Oda needs to do is....nothing. actually nothing. really doesn't need to add anything. It works already. It's a good backstory.
If we learn about Zoro's lineage, we are gonna learn that Zoros parents died and Zoro had to eat his mother's flesh in order to survive or something saddest and twisted shit like that in order to top whatever else we got already.

C

Cruxroux

I don’t see him eating a DF atp either, so in my mind his best buff possibility is perfecting his awakened state and strengthening his exoskeleton + CoA + CoO + hotter flames + speed, etc.

Just upgrading all his best stats basically
Like with luffy without Adv coc he couldn't do shit to Kaido. Atleast with a df we can expect sanji to get to admiral levels.

Wamato having adv CoC is no joke at all. If she joins, the SHs having 3 advanced conquers will be crazyyyy. + she’s an Oni with a mythical zoan fruit. Oda would have to do narrative gymnastics to nerf that and make her weaker than Sanji or the same narrative gymnastics for Sanji to buff him and make him retain his spot as #3 in SH, which is possible. Just interested to see how this all plays out. Really hope Yamato joins irregardless though. If it’s anyone like carrot or tama :lusalty::whitepress:
Another recently created account to cope about Sanji?
:pepecopium: