G

Gorosei Informer

Vegapunk is Sanji grandpa :finally:
Funnily enough ive toyed with that idea but also back at Punk Hazard, with the underworld brokers watching the Shinokuni demonstration or whatever, one of them looked like Sanjis potential grandfather to me and another 2 his brothers lol.

I think the 2 young guys appeared in Luffys flashback at Goa kingdom or whatever?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Funnily enough ive toyed with that idea but also back at Punk Hazard, with the underworld brokers watching the Shinokuni demonstration or whatever, one of them looked like Sanjis potential grandfather to me and another 2 his brothers lol.

I think the 2 young guys appeared in Luffys flashback at Goa kingdom or whatever?
I never heard that stuff but some people assume the drug that Sora took is from Vegapunk.

Thats when "Vegapank is Sanji grandpa" theory is born :jackcopium:

G

Gorosei Informer

I never heard that stuff but some people assume the drug that Sora took is from Vegapunk.

Thats when "Vegapank is Sanji grandpa" theory is born :jackcopium:
Ah yeah that would be pretty cool if Vegapunk helped her! My friend reckons Sora could have been a Marine scientist or something too.
Post automatically merged:

You can literally post any thing, there’re only like three people seriously guessing anyway
Others try to see the Zoro or Sanji in it
Zoro and Sanji confirmed for the chapter!

:bignews:

G

Gorosei Informer

But you can learn to love yourself

(teach me the ways of a hint provider pls)
Post something vague and random as possible and make sure we can't guess it at all. It needs to be a cover page reference and or something we could almost never have guessed at least without knowing/seeing the spoilers or chapter itself.

Pretend everything is going as planned and get hailed as a marvellous mastermind by Denjiros on Twitter who take shitposts/baits from here as real hints and spoilers.

Ah yeah that would be pretty cool if Vegapunk helped her! My friend reckons Sora could have been a Marine scientist or something too.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Sanji confirmed for the chapter!

:bignews:
Zoro and Sanji take out Kaido together and Luffy wakes up finally sending Kaido flying out of Kaido. This would please the ZKK crowd while also pleasing the Sanji, Luffy and M3 fanbase

You can literally post any thing, there’re only like three people seriously guessing anyway
Others try to see the Zoro or Sanji in it
Post something vague and random as possible and make sure we can't guess it at all. It needs to be a cover page reference and or something we could almost never have guessed at least without knowing/seeing the spoilers or chapter itself.

Pretend everything is going as planned and get hailed as a marvellous mastermind by Denjiros on Twitter who take shitposts/baits from here as real hints and spoilers.
Okay I will try it

Here’s my first try