Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinemon acting like a clown a few hours (at most) after being advCOC clubbed to the head by Kaido may be the stupidest thing Oda did after Pell surviving Alabasta's bomb. At least pretend he's out for a few days :seriously:

Kinemon acting like a clown a few hours (at most) after being advCOC clubbed to the head by Kaido may be the stupidest thing Oda did after Pell surviving Alabasta's bomb. At least pretend he's out for a few days :seriously:
Hell no. Not only did Kinemon soften the blow by protecting himself, he was already up against Kaido the next chapter before getting stabbed. Yes, it's stupid but at least he didnt survive a fucking Island destroying nuke point blank without haki or any means of protection lmao. I see people saying that crocodile is the best villain but this unironically destroyed his portrayal as a villain considerably. The bomb plot of Alabasta was legit filler

Hell no. Not only did Kinemon soutenir the blow by protecting himself, he was already up against Kaido the next chapter before getting stabbed. Yes, it's stupid but at least he didnt survive a fucking Island destroying nuke point blank without haki or any means of protection lmao. I see people saying that crocodile is the best villain but this unironically destroyed his portrayal as a villain. The bomb plot of Alabasta was legit filler
I never wanted Kinemon to die. But seeing him standing just fine doing this pose when Usopp needed to carry him one chapter ago just threw me off:kayneshrug:
The Alabasta bomb was worse, no doubt though. To this day I'm pretty sure Oda actually intended Pell to die but changed his mind while drawing the last chapter of Alabasta for some reason

I never wanted Kinemon to die. But seeing him standing just fine doing this pose when Usopp needed to carry him one chapter ago just threw me off:kayneshrug:
The Alabasta bomb was worse, no doubt though. To this day I'm pretty sure Oda actually intended Pell to die but changed his mind while drawing the last chapter of Alabasta for some reason
It threw me off as well

So my bet is that Mihawk defeated Vista in a WSS battle. Vista challenged him and lost.
That's probably why it's a Zoro chapter. Because any Mihawk hype is also Zoro hype.
It's his final opponent. This is my bet. But I can't see Zoro waking up.

So my bet is that Mihawk defeated Vista in a WSS battle. Vista challenged him and lost.
That's probably why it's a Zoro chapter. Because any Mihawk hype is also Zoro hype.
It's his final opponent. This is my bet. But I can't see Zoro waking up.
It can be that Zoro fights Vista too
Post automatically merged:

not this Chap but in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.