Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about what shocks me the most, people reacting disgusting seeing a child taking a bath or people overreacting with Carrot naked. It's just a child taking a bath for God's sake, i doubt Oda will try to do something pervert with her, it's not even possible she will just be there taking a bath.

Anyways I'm curious about Kiku, Is Kiku taking a bath too? If that's the case in which one, the woman or male bath?
It's not that bad, i saw worst fanservice that what Oda did this chapter
A lot of smoke

I don't know about what shocks me the most, people reacting disgusting seeing a child taking a bath or people overreacting with Carrot naked. It's just a child taking a bath for God's sake, i doubt Oda will try to do something pervert with her, it's not even possible she will just be there taking a bath.

Anyways I'm curious about Kiku, Is Kiku taking a bath too? If that's the case in which one, the woman or male bath?
More disgusting is to involve Odas daughter here and saying she reads Odas pervy shit.

Bro, as if his daughter has pervy thoughts just like horny Worstgen virgins. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.