Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I adore stargazing, it’s a shame that I live right next to Los Angeles but in the desert or up in the pacific northwest the skies are so beautiful at night
When I stargraze , I go in deep thought why we exist and what's our purpose. And weird shits like that. Every thing starts feeling like meaningless.
It's scary.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
When I stargraze , I go in deep thought why we exist and what's our purpose. And weird shits like that. Every thing starts feeling like meaningless.
It's scary.
That’s valid, knowing that stars are billions of lightyears away yet still being able to see them is a terrifying way to put how small we are into perspective

I was gonna study Psychology funnily enough at college and university, a friend of mine encouraged me to as well BUT I heard it really makes you depressed if you do and I can see why now these days especially.
I had a big interest in it, too, but I never thought I would have the strength to not go depressed from hearing all the sad stories from patients as well. (not only from knowing the psychology in general but also from the daily paractice as a therapist for example). I kept reading on it though and it really helps me in a lot of ways. Sometimes its depressing and agonizing, too, of course! Yet I dont wanna trade the knowledge for anything else. Especially in these times it can also be an advantage to not surrender too easily and know within yourself that it is normal to feel certain things in difficult times and know how to deal with it.

Last edited:
That’s valid, knowing that stars are billions of lightyears away yet still being able to see them is a terrifying way to put how small we are into perspective
There is actually a cool short video, that really gives you an idea of how incredibly insignificant we are in terms of size:

Your head is totally spinning after that, I promise. lol.

:whitepress:
The spoiler thread is non stop ZKK for the past 6 hours. Jesus
Post automatically merged:

Why tho?
There surely are some life forms out there but Hollywood aliens don't exist.
Idk same reason why I hate deep water
Post automatically merged:

it’s crazy to imagine that when we ever find aliens they’ll be nothing like anyone can ever image

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I like this feeling. It's not scary at all to me.
I understand that feeling too. Especially if we could actually find out our origin or purpose. Universe is too vast , learning about it is pretty exciting.
Sometime YouTube randomly recommend video about it and I found it very amusing and weird too.

I am reading "Brief history of time" currently. Hawkings talk about how from small theories and random thoughts bring us here. How some theories that were discarded , turn out to be true and how things that were considered undisputed correct were proven wrong. Many things that we consider right , may turn out to be wrong in future. We know very little about this universe.
I understand the feeling you are talking about but it is scary too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yup I think I saw the same video. Those bunnies were white, right? It was horrifying. :josad:
And holy crap on the other story with your aunts pet! O___O''

Watership Down was a trauma for a whole generation I think. xD I dunno whose idea it was to put that in the kids program, honestly!

Now I have three of them and I appreciate every minute with them - even though one of them seems to be a descendant of the holy grail bunny at times. lol. (She is hurting no one, but this girl has a lot of temperament. I love her. :D)

Yup, I had a pet bunny which I had to care for alone in its last hours. I will never forget that time, but also the lessons I learned from that afternoon - especially to accept death. It's very humbling to be there for a little life in its last hours and spend the last moments together, while trying to provide as much comfort as possible and save the tears for later.
Yeah thats the one! With the white rabbit!

Yeah that dog that killed my rabbit, it was a white rabbit too and she was pregnant at the time too...I had just came home after my 7th birthday party outing was over and I felt something was wrong in the bottom of my stomach and heart and I looked where my rabbits wer being kept and the doors were open. They were being kept in a large pantry and my family had let the dogs out without thinking (who let the dogs out? Those fuckers did!) and I ran over to see my Satan Hitler dog as I called him (a psychotic German Shepherd) try to bite at the white rabbit and my grey rabbit hiding nearby under a cupboard and fearing for its life. I gave the dog a complete verbal thrashing and dragged it out of the pantry and all the way back to its kennel and locked it in there for the rest of the evening.

I was absolutely livid and heartbroken. I just remember crying so much and seeing my white rabbit in its final moments, bleeding to death with blood everywhere and that scene haunted me for YEARS! That psycho dog went on to attack another dog I loved viciously too, it would constantly bully it and one time, he just went full fucking psycho on it, trying to maul the other dog to shreds literally. He tore open that dogs stomach before I managed to wrestle him off the other dog and almost lost my finger too.

The other dog survived as my aunt who owned the dogs was training to be a vet and thus knew how to treat it, keep it alive and get it to actual vets to stitch it up. But my god, hell hath no fury like me towards that Satan dog of hers ironically.

It was the first of her dogs to die thankfully and I never missed that fucker, not even in the slighest. I was glad it died tbh.

Hahaha the holy grail bunny! I've wanted Carrot to get a savage moment like that somehow tbh! Funny as these are all white bunnies too! Hahaha, so shes a sassy bunny then right? Bless!

Aww, thats unfortunate. My aunts dogs who I was very close with, well the one who was getting bullied and especially this beautiful, caring female dog she had, they both passed away sometime after I moved to the UK when I was 8 so the last time I saw them, really was for the last time before they died and I never got to see them again. I never got to say a true goodbye imo, I didn't know I'd never see them again but I feared I wouldn't either.
The bullied dog, I saw him again 7 years again actually when I returned to Africa briefly for my uncle's wedding
and he was completely depressed and didn't recognise me at all. Just lay there in a slump all the time, being old and having no will to live left, it was already a depressed dog before but even worse now.

My family got me 2 new dogs but I never get to meet them even once, which was pretty much pointless for me then but one of them died shortly after we got it after being hit by a car and then was replaced with another which I also never got to meet lmao.

Thats life for you though!

I've never had to deal with someone or a pet dying like that, to be there in their final moments so I can only imagine what that must feel like and the impact it must have on you. One of the reasons I obsess on ghosts is because I long to see the people and pets that I've lost and never got to say goodbye to again properly as well as the people who I will inevitably lose over time too.

I've heard of that tbh, you focus on making the dying person or pet happy as possible in their final moments, try to give them the best life you can when you know their time is running out and even if its happening soon ofc.

I used to want to volunteer in hospice work and I heard this is essential. You try to make them happy in their final moments, because they will be terrified, they will be upset and such naturally, so you have to comfort them, make the dying patients try to not pass away in torment, fear, agony or whatever.

I can understand that notion of saving your tears for later. I've seen parents talk about knowing when their children were gonna die, children with cancer or so and trying to hide their pain, their sadness so they can focus on giving their child the best remaining months, weeks or whatever whilst they still have the chance to. Making the most of the extremely limited time life they have with them until they are gone permanently.

I adore stargazing, it’s a shame that I live right next to Los Angeles but in the desert or up in the pacific northwest the skies are so beautiful at night
Ah yeah? Stargazing seems so great! Ooooh you're near LA? That's pretty cool! Ooooh I can imagine, desert nights are so beautiful! Just so much emptiness and quietness, the mysterious vast deserts with nay hustle and bustle, no chaos, no noise pollution and traffic or so.

I've been in love with deserts for this reason. That vast, encompassing, mysterious emptiness and seemingly peacefulness of them. Obviously there are serious dangers in deserts for various reasons but I find them fascinating too.

:steef::finally::blush::shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.