Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

What were those machines to turn the Pokémon high and aggressive lol
English Gigaremo
Which is basically what the Japanese said
I didn’t buy it, but based on the videos I saw it has the best graphics of all Pokémon game(low bar O know)
does this come after black and white 2 or before that? I didn't know pokemon stopped using colors
This year’s Pokémon is the first time they go back to color since black and white 2
But before that we have diamond pearl, and sapphire and Ruby aren’t really colors either

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
English Gigaremo

I didn’t buy it, but based on the videos I saw it has the best graphics of all Pokémon game(low bar O know)

This year’s Pokémon is the first time they go back to color since black and white 2
But before that we have diamond pearl, and sapphire and Ruby aren’t really colors either
I forgot Sword and Shield existed. For the better probably.

Tbh I think pearl, sapphire and ruby can count as colors as well. I've seen them at the paint store as descriptors.

English Gigaremo

Lmfao. I remember that professor guy who lived in the basement who was the secret villain
Post automatically merged:

:josad:
They really did a region for London and kinda fucked it up

At least DLC was good

Status
Not open for further replies.