Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yes he but this guy… THIS FUCKING GUY ahhhwwzokmdrioxyseopp I hate him. I dropped Sun and Moon because the beginning was so annoying
I could ignore Hau enough throughout the game since he mostly left you alone after the beginning

But I just about wanted to murder Hop in Sword and Shield, I don’t think anyone has ever annoyed me in the series as much as he and Leon did

D

Deleted member 83

I could ignore Hau enough throughout the game since he mostly left you alone after the beginning

But I just about wanted to murder Hop in Sword and Shield, I don’t think anyone has ever annoyed me in the series as much as he and Leon did

Mother fucking “Strongest” champion: oh my gahhhhhh you know about type advantages??? Must be a genius

Oh Hop… and Leon is the worst champion. I hate the hype he’s getting.
Cynthia is the real number 1

a mixture of Hop, Hau and Leon would be the Antichrist

Lol now these people on twitter steal number puns from Yuderons prediction Video for 1054 because there is a month break and no other sources to leech off from.

:leohah:

One of the puns for 1054 can be read as "accidental-death"... btw he got a few things right again for 1053. Wasn't a big fan of Yuderon in the beginning but now he atleast admits when he was wrong in his Videos thats a big +.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.