Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbass still thinking and jerking off at the possibility of Aramaki having a black sword... LMAO

Just look at his fucking nails and then look at the "sword" for the love of God. The dude knows that Wano is famous for it's powerful samurais, and samurais usually have swords, so Aramaki adapts and create one.

Dumbass still thinking and jerking off at the possibility of Aramaki having a black sword... LMAO

Just look at his fucking nails and then look at the "sword" for the love of God. The dude knows that Wano is famous for it's powerful samurais, and samurais usually wears swords, so Aramaki adapts and create one.
What kind of haki do you think Aramaki specializes in?

You didn’t answer my question.

Do you think Ryokugyu’s haki specialization is armament, observation, or conqueror’s?
None specialization... physical monster, DF mastery (especially since Oda didn't revealed it already, oh, surprise... so maybe it's another God stuff related), great tactician, malicious...

Of course this guy could even have all three Haki types but I can't see him focusing on mastery, maybe all of them on a good grade/level and that's all.

None specialization... physical monster, DF mastery (especially since Oda didn't revealed it already, oh, surprise... so maybe it's another God stuff related), great tactician, malicious...

Of course this guy could even have all three Haki types but I can't see him focusing on mastery, maybe all of them on a good grade/level and that's all.
So all Vice Admirals have mastered basic armament and observation, but Ryokugyu doesn’t have anything above them?

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.