I think language will be biggest issue shifting to another country.
and I have no idea about the type racism i would face there.

My first time outside country to UAE wasn't much good of experience. I'm still 18 so shifting to another country for degree won't be issue. but I have no idea about the procedure there
Come to one of the big cities in the western part of Germany. As a person of color, you better avoid the east.
There are many offers and a lot of help for foreign students, much of the information is bilingual german/english.
I see many foreigners on my uni, many Indian/middle eastern/east Asian in particular.

C

Cruxroux

Come to one of the big cities in the western part of Germany. As a person of color, you better avoid the east.
There are many offers and a lot of help for foreign students, much of the information is bilingual german/english.
I see many foreigners on my uni, many Indian/middle eastern/east Asian in particular.
Well I'm Not white so i guess it's a no for me.

Yea that's good.
good for my breakfast.
what about lunch and dinner though?
Depends on what kind of food you prefer, I only eat chicken, eggs and seafood and veggies, no beef or pork. So can’t suggest recipes containing latter. I mostly cook indian, indo chinese, pasta etc. i can suggest a good white sauce/pink sauce recipe if you want