G

Gorosei Informer

Tell me about it. I logged on to the usual Zoro and Sanji bait threads and then I saw one hell of a gem about someone's love life (especially since I vaguely remember the original thread). That was really a rollercoaster and a half. I feel bad for the guy, but it really was an interesting read.
Oh god lmao. Well moments like that do make life and our discussions more interesting even if they have bad stuff or are bad ofc!

I can't criticise too much since I vent/rant a lot on here too :P. :catpole::catsweat::catblush:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I do like to hear about people's experiences in life with stuff like that, it can actually help a lot and be interesting/spicy as we've said ofc haha.

:queenhear::fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I am watching Sonic Shipping AMV

Blaze x Eggman best ship

Or Shadow x Eggmans wife

*edit* I ironically posted some weird shit now too lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

The top one looks like Sanji's eyebrow.
Just saying
"World Balance" probably have something to do with galaxy.

Above here is the Golden Spiral.

In geometry, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor is φ, the golden ratio. That is, a golden spiral gets wider (or further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter turn it makes.

Post-timeskip Sanji's eyebrow have the exact pattern as the Golden Spiral.

It is sometimes stated that spiral galaxies and nautilus shells get wider in the pattern of a golden spiral, and hence are related to both φ and the Fibonacci series. In truth, spiral galaxies and nautilus shells (and many mollusk shells) exhibit logarithmic spiral growth, but at a variety of angles usually distinctly different from that of the golden spiral. This pattern allows the organism to grow without changing shape.

And then this is where Sanji's exoskeleton coming in.

Sanji's eyebrows being a pattern of a Devil Fruit is interesting too.
Remember this?

And Sanji talking about full moon for no reason......

:pepebusi::ace:

G

Gorosei Informer

@solis look at this amateur forgetting to add the "blue".

:peperain::parkcry::sanjimeh:

That AI is quite interesting
Yeah I can't believe its actually real! Along with the voice synthesising AI bot stuff, its absolutely insane what we can do nowadays too! Deepfakes too! I dreamt of doing stuff like this since childhood!

I know this is gonna lead to some truly techno dystopian nightmare hell shit for us, creating fake evidence and alibis or something, I think Minority Report was about this too, I can't rememebr but I know George Orwell and Black Mirror have touched on this kind of thing too surely?

@solis look at this amateur forgetting to add the "blue".
Got an even better version now thanks to you @Doggo kun!

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Last edited by a moderator:

I was gonna post about her as well! I've adored Rouge since I was a teenager since I first played SA2 and saw Sonic X too! Ofc you were asking Midnight and not me ofc but still!
:cheers: Rouge is sexy

I am watching wholesome Shadamy amv. Jerk off to big Bat Tits elsewhere
LoL Shadamy :suresure: