C

Cruxroux

See it's like.
luffy first bounty - 30 mil , zoro - no bounty
luffy second bounty - 100 mil , zoro - 60 mil (Surpassed luffy previous bounty)
luffy third bounty - 300 mil , zoro - 120 mil (Surpassed luffy previous bounty)
Luffy 4th bounty (marineford) - 400 mil ,(zoro was not there)
Luffy 5 th bounty - 500 mil , zoro - 320 mil (surpassed luffy previous bounty raise bounty when whole crew bounty was increased)
luffy 6th bounty - 1.5 B , Again zoro not present.
luffy 7 th bounty - 3 B , Probably should more than 1.5 or around it.
Another meth I found was .
it's only time when whole crew got a bounty raise , zoro never got bounty raise alone.

luffy 1st bounty - 100 mil * 0.6 = 60 mil
luffy 2 nd bounty - 300 mil * 0.4 = 120 Mil
luffy 3rd bounty - 500 mil * 0.6 = 300 aroundish bounty
luffy 4th raise which was wano = 3 b * 0.4 = 1.2 B Aroundish.

I Know this dumb but 0.6 and 0.4 logic is a pattern.

C

Cruxroux

Another meth I found was .
it's only time when whole crew got a bounty raise , zoro never got bounty raise alone.

luffy 2 nd bounty - 300 mil * 0.4 = 120 Mil
luffy 3rd bounty - 500 mil * 0.6 = 300 aroundish bounty
luffy 4th raise which was wano = 3 b * 0.4 = 1.2 B Aroundish.

I Know this dumb but 0.6 and 0.4 logic is a pattern.
If zoro was present in marineford and wci
this could be expected.

luffy 2nd bounty - 300 mil * 0.4 = 120 Mil
Luffy 3rd bounty - 400 mil * 0.6 or 0.4 = 240 mil-160 mil
luffy 4th bounty - 500 mil * 0.6 = 300 aroundish bounty
luffy 5th bounty - 1.5 B* 0.6 or 0.4 = 900 mil (around smoothie bounty) or 600 mil
luffy 6th raise which was wano = 3 b * 0.4 or 0.6 = 1.2 B- 1.8 B

I know sound Like I need serious help.
Post automatically merged:

Considering Luffy is considered an Emperor, and Law/Kid aren't, I'd say a lot of people "bought it".
Luffy is consider due to his influence. law and kidd have zero influence so far.

C

Cruxroux

How do people know about Luffy's "influence"?
Pretty sure they go around shouting Straw hat grand fleet everywhere.

and Luffy got the nika fruit , another reason for yonkou title.
and law was never interested being pirate king.
and about kidd they are people are probably dissappointted at him because of loss against shanks crew and then Kaido crew.

Because Bartolomeo is sailing around the world singing Luffy's glories.

Zoro and Sanji litterally destroyed King and Queen, there is no way their bounties are below 1bn lol, must also be the reason Luffy became a yonko and not kid and law, because his crew's total bounty is insanely high :kata:

Because Bartolomeo is sailing around the world singing Luffy's glories.
Yes, and that's enough to be declared a Yonko. It was stated there are "millions of islands" in One Piece and Barto sailed all of them in a few weeks.

Luffy started being called an Emperor when Morgans published that article. Defeating Kaido solidified it.

C

Cruxroux

tfw each Straw Sat gets a 150 million increase because WG doesn't know who defeated who
:usoprice:
Chopper after getting 150 berry raise rather than 150 million

Yes, and that's enough to be declared a Yonko. It was stated there are "millions of islands" in One Piece and Barto sailed all of them in a few weeks.

Luffy started being called an Emperor when Morgans published that article. Defeating Kaido solidified it.
Nobody bought it.
Blackbeard too said this is too soon for him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Ah yes.
Morgans calling Luffy "5th Emperor" is because he managed to deal the heaviest blow against Big Mom in decades. Kid got a few ships, Luffy managed to invade the Tea Party, which was said to be a known important event, ruin it, defeat 2 commanders, "subjugate" the firetank and sun pirates under his command, and his Grand Fleet sailing around the world singing his glories.

ALL of these factors combined is why Morgans decided to call him "5th emperor". The bounty is given by the WG, but the 5th emperor title came from Morgans.
That's what people have trouble understanding. The 1.5B bounty and the 5th emperor title are not related. They are each given by different people.

Which is also the reason why, despite having the same bounties, Luffy is an official Emperor, while Law and Kid aren't.

C

Cruxroux

Ah yes.
Morgans calling Luffy "5th Emperor" is because he managed to deal the heaviest blow against Big Mom in decades. Kid got a few ships, Luffy managed to invade the Tea Party, which was said to be a known important event, ruin it, defeat 2 commanders, "subjugate" the firetank and sun pirates under his command, and his Grand Fleet sailing around the world singing his glories.

ALL of these factors combined is why Morgans decided to call him "5th emperor". The bounty is given by the WG, but the 5th emperor title came from Morgans.
That's what people have trouble understanding. The 1.5B bounty and the 5th emperor title are not related. They are each given by different people.

Which is also the reason why, despite having the same bounties, Luffy is an official Emperor, while Law and Kid aren't.
@sanjikun
:sanjismug: