Status
Not open for further replies.
king didnt go zoan and fly away + if he did try he would be above ground but he isnt
therefore seastone cuffs
Never read something that stupid in my life. You're definitely trolling. King was wrapped up like a sandwich by Aramaki's roots, how was he supposed to fly around?

Again, panel that shows the cuffs otherwise delusion. I'm waiting.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Never read something that stupid in my life. You're definitely trolling. King was wrapped up like a sandwich by Aramaki's roots, how was he supposed to fly around?

Again, panel that shows the cuffs otherwise delusion. I'm waiting.
aint no way, they wouldve seen the giant fucking plants coming towards udon and flown away but no its because they are prisoners
anyway you have to admit they are still injured or you are fucking dumb

aint no way, they wouldve seen the giant fucking plants coming towards udon and flown away but no its because they are prisoners
anyway you have to admit they are still injured or you are fucking dumb
Ryokugyu stated that he told them to not test him thus they had time to prepare and even were the aggressors.

Anyways you have to admit that Ryokogyu's dialogue makes it clear regardless. Pirate executives are nobodies for Admirals.

C

Cruxroux

Ryokugyu stated that he told them to not test him thus they had time to prepare and even were the aggressors.

Anyways you have to admit that Ryokogyu's dialogue makes it clear regardless. Pirate executives are nobodies for Admirals.
But why is king and queen casually sitting in udon and strawhats partying in the neighbour town.
No one did anything to them?
OR they were locked in udon and Greenbull came and beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.