Status
Not open for further replies.
In the scene in question, Zoro is the one to suggest Chopper treating Wyper and claims that while he doesn't even get what's going on (lol) he was impressed by Wyper's qualities as a warrior or something along those lines.
The scene is supposed to highlight Zoro's respect for a fellow warrior.
Oda's character writing is rather simple really. He often takes an old character template and adds/changes certain traits. Wyper's always seemed very similar to Zoro's.
You there! and @Pot Goblin

i read that part of the manga..

this part makes me realize how much i left out coz i didn't give enough attention to these moments while binge watching this series.

Sanji is generally a kind person true when it comes to having mercy towards hungry and women but irrc Zoro had this whole showdown on the Clouds with Wiper, Ordeal dudes, A giant Snake, the Previous ruler of Skypia

I think Zoro had more time with wiper altogether compared to sanji who had to deal with Luffy, ussop, the Ball ordeal guy whk had a twin and Rescuing nami.

So Zoro did get time to observe and understand Wiper's actions and actions of his people.

this moment does make me respect Zoro alot more and Wiper too...but it takes nothing from sanji who's oblivious about Wiper

You there! and @Pot Goblin

i read that part of the manga..

this part makes me realize how much i left out coz i didn't give enough attention to these moments while binge watching this series.

Sanji is generally a kind person true when it comes to having mercy towards hungry and women but irrc Zoro had this whole showdown on the Clouds with Wiper, Ordeal dudes, A giant Snake, the Previous ruler of Skypia

I think Zoro had more time with wiper altogether compared to sanji who had to deal with Luffy, ussop, the Ball ordeal guy whk had a twin and Rescuing nami.

So Zoro did get time to observe and understand Wiper's actions and actions of his people.

this moment does make me respect Zoro alot more and Wiper too...but it takes nothing from sanji who's oblivious about Wiper
Bro i have been saying this for years. Zoro is top 3 nicest person on the SH. He just gives off tough exterior. Zoro would never decide to leave freaking kids like Sanji in punk hazard. Which is why WCI made 0 sense to me. When i read that nonsense nicest person, i thought it was a joke. I remember i had a list of crazy things Sanji did but i can't remember them all i would have to reread the whole story to notice them, but Sanji is eff up. Most of Sanji nice qualities came cause of Zeff. The cooking and not hitting Woman. Oh yea Sanji would let people die to save a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.