Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Wat was the picture
:choppawhat:
That Charlie Sheen one that I posted again.

There is some distinct irony going on today I swear.

My family can't eat beef but in their astounding genius to rival our very own Internet Lord here, they bought 2 large packets of beef crisps which we are now stuck with. Also I ordered some salted crisps before and got beef by mistake not that long ago.

They also open our windows with the blinds drawn (vertical type blinds, like columns) and wonder how they keep getting broken during windy days like today.

I also warned them before, not to buy the wrong type of burgers, they tried to buy vegetable burgers and I even bought them some proper ones recently specifically to make sure they had some BUT once again and I emphasise AGAIN, they've bought these imitation/fake chicken ones and my grandmother is a vegetarian too. We're now stuck with 4 fucking boxes of these fake chicken burgers now thanks to them repeating history and not listening to me as usual.

I've offered to do their shopping for them, to have it delivered like I do with my own shopping, I can't do it in person anymore due to my severe back problems BUT they refuse and insist on doing it themselves and it may as well be like asking Team Rocket to catch a certain Pikachu then.

Just had to vent as I'm so pissed off right now lol.

:kriwhat::risitameh::nicagesmile:kingufy

Status
Not open for further replies.