Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimism is not appropriate in the current state of the world.
We need all big powers to crumble, then humankind can rebuild itself anew
Yeah I get it, I just think that if one is really pesimistic, it is possible to imagine all the crumblingn to lead to the consideliation of everything to even a worse one world goverment or something but one could say we already have thatπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Hard to say anyways guess we all can only do so much, just try to improve yourself and be good to your fellow human and create cool shit, not corupted by "the algorithm", marketing, pandering ect, just for the sake of creation and beauty itself.
Atleast thats what I plan to do after I get more experience if I ever finish my emberassing fan comic and live long enough to an original work without the bagage of being based on some japanse children story with too many tastless fanservice moments (and Im not talking bout one pieceπŸ˜‚)

Digital Dementia is such a great term! I've felt I've been getting a form of that lately since I was extremely addicted to games 12 years ago but also being heavily addicted to my PC and the internet for most of these 12 years now too.

It really ruins your life and mind, that constant stimulation and exposure to anything without limits on the internet too at any point as well depending where you are and what people post too.

Since my grandparents got newer phones, they've become addicted to news sites, Youtube, Facebook and in my grandmas case, heavily addicted to a bubble pop type mobile game too lol. Since then, their mental states have deteriorated a lot but i'm a loss of what to do with them. The pandemic really didn't help that situation especially.

I've wanted to break away from technology and try to save myself before its truly too late. My therapist keeps trying to tell me to do so and pick up reading books again especially like I used to heavily back in the day too. I have so much life skills and other shit I need to learn tbh, so I gotta get around to it ASAP before its too late.

Even thinking about it now, I gotta get my shit into gear, once my young cousins who are staying over this week are gone and I have more freedom again. Dont have to worry about them and potentially helping with babysitting then lol.
Read "Selfie Suicide" by Logo Daedalus, its a quick read and deals with themes of a world were everything is automated through apps and algorythms, destroying all art and meaning, but ending a bit esotericly with a positive vision and solution

it is possible to imagine all the crumblingn to lead to the consideliation of everything to even a worse one world goverment or something but one could say we already have thatπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Yes we do lol.

No, it won't get worse after everything crumbled. There will be a time of hardship ofc but slowly we will rebuild new civilisations. And once thes, too, become too crazy they will fall again. And then we'll built yet another future for us.

It's like a never ending up and down that lasts until humankind goes truly extinct

Status
Not open for further replies.