Status
Not open for further replies.
They werent vice admirals, they were drafted in the 2yr timeskip, they should be on the same level
They were chosen because they are strong enough not to be considered Vice Admirals. We know that all three of the OG's have been VA's in the past and have plenty of fighting experience. We know almost nothing about Greenbull and Fujitora's battle experience prior to being drafted.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Marine HQ is in the New World though. Lol

Kizaru was ready to solo 2 Yonko,

Sakazuki agreed that Kizaru could solo 2 Yonko,

Green Bull right now is literally attempting to solo a force that defeated 2 Yonko,

Im failing to see where the Marines hang out in paradise from fear of the New World. Lol
2 Branches in the new world
rest are in paradise

kizaru was gonna try and take credit

tryna mop up after there injured still cant beat the guys who got washed by 1 yonko

also do you not see the arches, they are a glorified mcdonalds

Seatonnes

They were chosen because they are strong enough not to be considered Vice Admirals. We know that all three of the OG's have been VA's in the past and have plenty of fighting experience. We know almost nothing about Greenbull and Fujitora's battle experience prior to being drafted.
they rely solely on there devil fruits like the og admirals aka relative aka glorified fodder

R

rubblerust

I mean we might as well reveal what we know at this point.

1055 title: "Convergence"
- Shichibukai updates: Boa arrested, Mihawk joined Buggy, Weevil got away from Kizaru
- Aramaki vs. scabbards ongoing, Momo uses Bolo Breath
- Yamato transforms but Momo stops her from interfering
- We see Luffy partying with Kidd, Law in Gear 5 form
- Vivi is shown with Sabo and Kuma
- chapter ends with Blackbeard approaching Wano
no break next week

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
2 Branches in the new world
rest are in paradise

kizaru was gonna try and take credit

tryna mop up after there injured still cant beat the guys who got washed by 1 yonko

also do you not see the arches, they are a glorified mcdonalds
The Admirals are stationed at Marine HQ which is in the New World. We literally have not seen an Admiral enter Paradise since the timeskip. Lol

Kizaru was going to try to take credit for what? Solo’ing 2 Yonko? Nobody in One Piece has ever implied 1 Admiral would lose to 1 Yonko, but 1 Admiral > 2 Yonko has been directly stated 3 times now. Lol

And this makes perfect since given how Kaido has never even once even tried to fight the Celestial Dragons lol. Is Kaido scared of St. Charloss?
:kuzanshut:

Seatonnes

I mean we might as well reveal what we know at this point.

1055 title: "Convergence"
- Shichibukai updates: Boa arrested, Mihawk joined Buggy, Weevil got away from Kizaru
- Aramaki vs. scabbards ongoing, Momo uses Bolo Breath
- Yamato transforms but Momo stops her from interfering
- We see Luffy partying with Kidd, Law in Gear 5 form
- Vivi is shown with Sabo and Kuma
- chapter ends with Blackbeard approaching Wano
no break next week
I love laws g5 form

Can i see your full top 10
Can't find it... should have saved it as a doc, I'll need to remake it. It was something like this:
1. Imu
2. Kaido
3. Shanks
4. Blackbeard
5. Akainu
6. Kizaru
7. Mihawk
8. Rayleigh
9. Aokiji
10. Dragon

Dragon's in 10 because I know he's top tier but don't know where, he could move up. Big Mom is left off just because she's too insane too count on in a fight. Her power is above several of the people in here. I'm tired AF though, and still need to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.