Status
Not open for further replies.
its understandable why he does this tho
you dont want to show everything akainu has , shanks has , mihawk has etc before they go down

naruto is just built differently cause there are so many jutsus , techniques that a fighter can always pull up .
in one piece its really down to a few things like an advanced form of haki, df awakening etc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
His excuse is the timeframe."Akainu vs Aokiji last 10 days,i cant write that on-screen"

Me: "Then just draw the final of the fight,like Kishi did in the flashback"

Oda: "Äh..."
It’s like I said, Oda is not good enough to go in-depth on big events like this. The fact that big events like these took place off-screen is the only reason people want to see them lol. Most of One Piece’s appeal comes from the fact that Oda lets his reader’s imagination fill the gaps in his own inability as a writer. For proof of this, look at Shanks’ entire character lol. He’s a top ten character in popularity and Oda has literally never done one interesting or original thing with him.

If Oda would’ve actually attempted to draw these big off-paneled events, he would’ve no doubt fucked them up gloriously.

its understandable why he does this tho
you dont want to show everything akainu has , shanks has , mihawk has etc before they go down

naruto is just built differently cause there are so many jutsus , techniques that a fighter can always pull up .
in one piece its really down to a few things like an advanced form of haki, df awakening etc.

Thing is fans of those characters are gonna feel a lot of disappointment when a story has been going on 25 years and in the end they’re gonna end up being overhyped

If Greenbull folds to Momo and Scabbards and he beat King and Queen with ease then Sanji and Zoro are not top tiers in the slightest at all and aren’t even top 30 at this stage…

Status
Not open for further replies.