Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think being forced to retreat by the Scabbards and Momo and Yamato is way worse than facing the SHs and Kid/Law but eh.
But he still got his W against King/Queen so it's something......
if he retreats from the others due to how strong they are yes

if its not that then really no
cause I can guarantee anyone taking on the alliance head on will lose.

really the only thing going could be the element of suprise. apoo had that briefly but that goes quickly.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who cares? He could change his fucking mind in the space of 8 years. Cry.
Even stuff like Oda hyping Green Bull’s DF as “a power that rivals the Sea”, to think that Oda would write this line intending to merely have Green Bull turn into a tree and then run away 1 chapter later…

It sounds so stupid that only a fandom that hates the Admirals as much as this fandom does would believe it. Lol

Momo and the nerfed scabbards he has with him.
I'll watch this quote then after the chapter drops
lol
Post automatically merged:

No way.

I would prefer that he went against them all and get negged than whatever shit Oda is cooking.
greenbull isnt getting defeated this arc
he goes down when akainu goes down.

oda is going to find some way to get him off the mission.

Even stuff like Oda hyping Green Bull’s DF as “a power that rivals the Sea”, to think that Oda would write this line intending to merely have Green Bull turn into a tree and then run away 1 chapter later…

It sounds so stupid that only a fandom that hates the Admirals as much as this fandom does would believe it. Lol
why are people acting like he's already run away tho
I dont get it

lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
why are people acting like he's already run away tho
I dont get it

lol
Because people have been desperate to downplay Admirals since 1053 when the weakest Admiral casually invalidated all of their head canon lol.

Rather than simply admitting that they were wrong about how strong the Admirals were, they are praying that their head canon will somehow re-established by Green Bull running away 2 chapters after his introduction. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.