Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man, sorry to hear you lost your parrot, they are one of my favourite animals, I love them so much!

Yeah a tactical retreat sounds a lot better, I mean we don't know what Blackbeard was after too and what happened with that, he was gonna try get ahead of the Marines with that too? There's also the fallout with the Marines vs the Warlords and if they used the SSG vs them and if that backfired on them too.

Green Bull would listen to Akainu if he tells him to retreat as he's a fanboy of his ofc, so I'm guessing he tells Akainu he sees Shanks or something else happens to make him retreat.

I'm wondering if the SHs, Law, Kid etc are even going to get to see and meet Green Bull at this rate but if Luffy meets him especially, hes gonna clown him extremely hard especially with Gear 5th now too.

:goatasure:
part of me is like scrutinizing over how Aramaki was told about JoyBoy's ability to attract people and reflected upon it the same way Mihawk did.

it can be that aramaki does tank a BB but then subdue everyone and he faces Luffy and Gang finally.. and then some character confrontations and prolly exchange of words make him retreat.. the reason why i say this is I'm pretty sure Fujitora complimented luffy to him too..

Like Aokiji he might retreat but then they confront again in the Last war

Status
Not open for further replies.