Status
Not open for further replies.
:seriously:That is why newbies shouldn't act oversmart here. We have fun banter, that is it. So shove your psychological help deep up your rear end.
I smashed my keyboard like with the other 3 burner accounts I had before.
Did you know that when registering here, you can type in any email?
Like uifweuifhwefklwevbhvw@sfnwekfjwekfjw.com will be accepted, they don't check if the email address actually exists or not

I came here from /a/ since over there the Yamato retards took over every thread and it's just too much
Also spoilers drop here first before they travel to /a/ and then to Reddit, so why not be here instead
You do need professional psychological help though, judging by your earlier comment
Getting so worked up over a children's manga

Red movie this week
And i don't even have a little bit of hype
:josad:
Could we move on from last two stalling chap finally, GB shouldn't have come, waste of panels.
We should have gotten a full chapter of Robin/Law/Sukiyaki lore piece so that the plot move much faster.

I mean like no way can Pluton can solely be a ship right?
You know what, now that I think about it, it might actually just be a ship.
Remember one of the themes in the Arc that Pluton was introduced in. The Battle Franky series of ships that Franky built, strong tiny ships that Franky built not as destructive weapons but in good spirit (his intention was to hunt Sea King with them). Then Spandam used those ships with evil intent to destroy the Judicial Ship, and put the blame on Tom, Franky and co.
As Franky curses himself for ever building those ships in the first place, Tom says this

In other words, even if the Pluton is a dangerous battleship, it always depends on how it is used, be it for good or for evil. Even the largest battleship is not evil in nature. For example, Momo desires to be strong enough to protect Wano himself. So, if Wano's borders are opened, and Pluton is released, and Momo takes command of Pluton this would be to "use it for good." Whereas if Kaido had ever gotten Pluton in his 20 year reign, if would be used "for evil".
The most I can imagine Oda pull of is perhaps that he makes Pluton sentient in some form. As Tom implied, every ship embodies the spirit of its creator. So if Pluton's creator didn't want the ship to fall in the hands of evil, then Pluton might have some sort of selective control mechanism (like Zunesha only being able to controlled by Momo). Perhaps in the same vein, Pluton can only be controlled by people with a D. in their name or something (and then used to eventually help in destroying the Celestial Dragons, the enemies of the D.)

Last edited:
:seriously:That is why newbies shouldn't act oversmart here. We have fun banter, that is it. So shove your psychological help deep up your rear end.
You think hanging around every day on this forum is some sort of achievement lol? Pathetic
Also, someone saying something like this most definitely has some deep mental issues
You are the retard here, window licker. Peasants like you with no education acting smart is what makes me laugh. Your lower than a donkey intelligence leads to retarded headcannons like held two yonkous bs. He didn't even hold it for more than a second, loser. Go clean toilets instead of showing why you are an animal hybrid.
Get help, no one should get worked up so much debating a fictional comic series for teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.