Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I was gonna post this in the Nakama thread but I was way too toxic there recently because i got triggered by an idiotic comment ironically, it hit a VERY personal nerve for me and such so I snapped really badly and ashamedly in there and I banished myself from there and also here too temporarily as "punishment" for myself too. Still avoiding there for now as I don't want to risk getting into anymore fights and getting toxic again lol.

I had to laugh at this though, I was "dying" to post it here ironically and "stir the pot" so to speak.

:doffyou::sanjismug::pepebusi::beanmean:

Dunno if its been posted here yet anyway, but Ill go ahead and post it and anyone feeling particularly brave enough can go post it to the nakama thread if they want to ofc! Nice "revenge" for the Carrot hanging herself ending for this arc that tI believe may have been this artist who drew that too ironically LMAO!

Kinda ironic but also poetic and karmic that her father died being boiled alive by magma too especially! I doubt Oda would ever do the same to Yamato but I actually feared he might try to at least, for a while during this arc anyway! Maybe not killing her off but having her survive it somehow?

I'm sure he would love to give her a reason to dance naked for 5 years at least ofc! Especially considering how he drew her in the baths scene and just how he draws her anyway lmao.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I was gonna post this in the Nakama thread but I was way too toxic there recently because i got triggered by an idiotic comment ironically, it hit a VERY personal nerve for me and such so I snapped really badly and ashamedly in there and I banished myself from there and also here too temporarily as "punishment" for myself too. Still avoiding there for now as I don't want to risk getting into anymore fights and getting toxic again lol.

I had to laugh at this though, I was "dying" to post it here ironically and "stir the pot" so to speak.

:doffyou::sanjismug::pepebusi::beanmean:

Dunno if its been posted here yet anyway, but Ill go ahead and post it and anyone feeling particularly brave enough can go post it to the nakama thread if they want to ofc! Nice "revenge" for the Carrot hanging herself ending for this arc that tI believe may have been this artist who drew that too ironically LMAO!

Kinda ironic but also poetic and karmic that her father died being boiled alive by magma too especially! I doubt Oda would ever do the same to Yamato but I actually feared he might try to at least, for a while during this arc anyway! Maybe not killing her off but having her survive it somehow?

I'm sure he would love to give her a reason to dance naked for 5 years at least ofc! Especially considering how he drew her in the baths scene and just how he draws her anyway lmao.

AL already opened the gates for controversy. Do it :endthis:

He's been looking shook before :
Kaido dropping on his alliance.
Luffy hurting kaido
Bm using fulgora
Etc...

Don't expect this to make kid look worse
He will go the usual " nani? Shanks? ..."
Means nothing much, Kid isn't afraid of fighting people

Drums and TAC just salty
Depends on the context IMO. If he gets shook from Shanks haki alone than it's a bad look. If Shanks haki reminds him of how they cut off his arm it's oaky. I'd be shocked if it was the latter. Kidd may be the butt end of jokes but Oda isn't gonna shit on the new gen that quickly after a W.

Status
Not open for further replies.