Status
Not open for further replies.
Not intending to offend you, sorry if it came across that way
look ig I'm a bit outspoken about my faith but I'm no more bathed in milk than some of yall or even people in question are but
is it that rare to find people criticizing rife faults or perceptions nowadays bruh.

like just literally on the same page or the one before you had people arguing whether what they have on their avi is considered appropriate or not which is what i addressed
idk what do you think of my religion but thats the sole thing keeping me sane atm... its atleast pretty blatantly apparent where the lines are drawn which in part motivates some of my speech too.. more of reason why its so obvious why this ambiguity is a problem

thats why i say.. its the one way or the another..

If Russians don't care that there are family members in Ukraine, should Ukrainians care? In any case, living in US and reading NYT and WAPO, it feels as though all of Ukraine is willing to make sacrifices to put down Putin. Is that not the general sentiment?
Each side has a story
Russians say the majority of the population living in the areas the US are targeting are in fact of Russian origin. They are trying to minimize civilian casualties. They also claim the Nato are using the civilians as human shields.
US narrative is known already because the other narrative has been banned globally.

Who's right? We will never know

I like to learn new stuff.Would you mind explaining to me what was that you mentioned?
Oh I would love to! The author is Brandon Sanderson and he created an entire universe. You might compare it to marvel but exceptionally good. The author is an entire thing for himself. He's a beast when it comes to writing, keeps his fans always updated and does a lot of conventions/AMAs (though he obviously doesn't answer everything). I'd recommend to dip into Mistborn. Don't do research, just read the trilogy, the rest will follow! I read mistborn without knowing there's more. The realization that there's more - it was amazing. I'd pay 5k to feel it again today :steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

We still don't know which Shichibukai cut off Admiral Z's hand?
:zorothink:

https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/31486/who-cut-off-zephyrs-arm

"The answer hasn't been officially stated, but we do have elements that allow us to narrow the Shichibukai down.
According to Volume 1000, the pirate who cut off Z's arm was promoted to a Shichibukai "one year ago", which means during the timeskip. This rules out any of the original seven as well as Blackbeard, and only leaves Buggy, Trafalgar Law, and Edward Weevil.
From there, only speculation can be used, as no further official details have been revealed. Since Buggy is relatively weak even in the present day, compared to Z who was already Admiral-level when his arm was cut, it can be assumed he didn't do it, unless he got extremely lucky.
Still according to Volume 1000:

Zephyr became an Admiral at age 38, during Gol D. Roger and Edward Newgate's golden age. By this time, he had become very popular with his subordinates. He got married, and a year later, his son was born.

Zephyr's happiness was ended prematurely when a pirate murdered his wife and son three years later. Zephyr wanted to resign from the Marines, but he was eventually persuaded to stay as an instructor. He trained many cadets, most of whom would ascend the Marines bureaucracy in both power and status.

Twenty-three years after the death of his loved ones, Zephyr's arm was cut off by a pirate who had a Devil Fruit power, and his entire division was massacred with only Ain and Binz surviving.
(Source: One Piece Wikia article on Zephyr)
This means Z's arm was cut off nine years ago, which means in turn that Law was around 17 years old. While it is likely Law was strong even back then, it is unlikely that he was the one who did it, as Z was already a former Admiral, and Law couldn't defeat Vergo until present day, after Vergo became Vice-Admiral.
This leaves Weevil, whose past is still largely unknown and whose strength is immense, as the most likely man to have cut off Z's arm, but until there is official proof to confirm or deny anything, it can only remain speculation at this point."

:saden::hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.