Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

It’s like seeing someone shave after having a beard or mustache for a while 😆

Ikkk their puns have been so funny lately, like Lechonk
Hahaha oh yes! So relatable and true right there! Some people look insanely different "post shave" so to speak! Quite scary at times even!

LECHONK LMAO! I googled that and (well I used Bing first) and Bing gave me purely photos of roasted pigs! Its a Filipino delicacy or something?

I was thinking of Chonk as in the chunky animal meme but WOW LMAO! "Le Chonk" as in saying something is Chonky in French too LMAO!

*Gets new material for my @RayanOO planned memes for WorstGen Users Explaining 4:*

(You are French right, Rayan?)

Why do I feel someone like @SeaTonnes or @Krusher1357 came up with this suggestion?:

Speaking of Pokemon too, did anyone play Colosseum? Absurdly good game with great environments, music, gameplay, character design etc!

The design of Phenac City was like absolute heaven for me too!:

Post automatically merged:

(Loud volume warning)

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Hahaha oh yes! So relatable and true right there! Some people look insanely different "post shave" so to speak! Quite scary at times even!

LECHONK LMAO! I googled that and (well I used Bing first) and Bing gave me purely photos of roasted pigs! Its a Filipino delicacy or something?

I was thinking of Chonk as in the chunky animal meme but WOW LMAO! "Le Chonk" as in saying something is Chonky in French too LMAO!

Lechon is roasted pig originating from Spain but due to colonization it found it’s way to the Philippines

it’s delicious 😋

edit: OOPS that didn’t work the first time lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.