Status
Not open for further replies.
He's basically the same as Xebec, both realized how the world was rotten, one tried to burn and the other rebuild it
Values sincerity and discipline, opposite to his drunkard father. The secret he holds has to be something wild.

Why is he called Dragon anyway, why would Garp use that name... he didn't, Xebecs did, he had Kaido's fruit, he ate his captain under the supervision of Big Meme, who already knows how df can be passed on

My headcanon > Loda

Wouldn't this make Luffy related to Garp and Xebec on top of having the God fruit and Roger's will? I don't know how i feel about Luffy becoming like Ichigo tbh.

He's basically the same as Xebec, both realized how the world was rotten, one tried to burn and the other rebuild it
Values sincerity and discipline, opposite to his drunkard father. The secret he holds has to be something wild.

Why is he called Dragon anyway, why would Garp use that name... he didn't, Xebecs did, he had Kaido's fruit, he ate his captain under the supervision of Big Meme, who already knows how df can be passed on

My headcanon > Loda

Guys, what's the theory section even there for if no one uses it :pepeanger:
Post automatically merged:

G

Gorosei Informer

MP predicted the Sabo shit, now I need a big W for Fujitora
Technically he got one with abolishing the Warlord system but I'm sure there will be more to come for him definitely, theres still a lot more to learn and see about his character. He's one of those characters you know will leave a massive impact, do great things and may even have a major legacy as a result.

I really hope he becomes Fleet Admiral of a reformed Marines or is at least involved with Sword or something.

G

Gorosei Informer

My headcanon > Loda

It might be representing the Celestial Dragons or maybe real dragons in the world of OP?

https://tattmag.com/dragon-tattoo-meanings/

https://thoughtfultattoos.com/dragon-tattoo-meaning

• In Japan, dragons are a water deity. Hence, Japanese dragon tattoos are depicted in the clouds.
  • There is a belief that the first Japanese Emperor is a descendant of the dragons.
  • Dragon tattoos are made as a representation of protection of the royal family of Japan.
  • Japanese dragon tattoos do not have wings, are serpentine, have the head of a camel, paws of a tiger, claws like an eagle, scales of a carp, long whiskers, and a jewel below their chin.
  • They symbolize power, family, protection of home and family, and also longevity.

Funnily enough, the game Jade Empire had a Water Dragon as a Goddess and core of the entire world and plot of the game too, now I'm getting flashbacks to it with this info above lol:

https://jadeempire.fandom.com/wiki/Water_Dragon

Thats exactly what I expect of and believe him to be like too.

A Well Intentioned Extremist even. I think he and Luffy will come to blows on ideals like this, where Dragon is willing to kill Celestial Dragons potentially and is more pragmatic/cold and Luffy will not accept/tolerate that?

I can see a "We're not so different" moment from Akainu to Dragon too.
Meanwhile in an alternate timeline

My headcanon > Loda

:pepestrike::pepestrike:

Status
Not open for further replies.