CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I think they clashed/briefly fought in Stampede too?

Sanji vs Croc would be so good. Would be funny if his heat turns Crocs sand into glass lmao. Maybe Sanjis exoskeleton can protect him from the glass shards then? Or Crocs cutting powers in general?

What if he tries to drain Sanji though?

Croc actually instantly bisected Akainu at Marineford too!
I was wondering about the sand/glass thing, too. Really cool if Oda goes that route:

Luffy beat Croc by using water to stop his sand.
Sanji beats Croc by using fire to stop his sand.

(Sanji is walking outside of Mary Geoise, and blinks, leaping out of the way just as a geyser of sand appears beneath him)
Crocodile: "Nice CoO. You were a smart one, even back at Alabasta. If it wasn't for you, who knows where I'd be, honestly? You saving your captain at Rain Base change everything. I was just chasing the ghost of Pluton... but Mugiwara destroyed that dream completely."

Sanji: "I'm glad he ruined it, you crappy Croc. I'll never forgive you... for how you made Vivi cry."

Crocodile: "Can't blame you for that, but it was just business. If it means anything, I was happy to see her survive that assassination attempt. I actually laughed when I saw the papers about you, though, you know, you cunning cook? "Mr. Prince" was actually royalty, the whole time. In Alabasta, I didn't even know you were part of the Straw Hats, let alone that you were Germa scum... This time..."

(Crocodile chomps his cigar and spits it into the sand growing beneath him)

"You have my full attention, Mr. Prince. I'll suck every last drop of water out of you, you curly-eyebrow-bastard, until even your bones are dust."

Fuck I love Crocodile

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I was visiting my parents and decided to ask them, without any One Piece context, if an admiral or an emperor is stronger. They based it off real life.

Both said that the emperor is stronger since they run their own country and admirals just control a fleet. As well as how there is no one above the emperor but admirals have someone above to answer to.

RIP
You parents just low-diffed Admiral stans, I'm impressed.

G

Gorosei Informer

Beckmann!!! <3

So Shanks and his burning sword
Gave the person Kidd is seeking a burn mark?

~ Shanks is described in the movie as a very powerful CoC user!

~ Ben Beckman described his rifle bullets as being so powerful that they pierce the bodies of enemies...!
Post automatically merged:

Confirmed !

Shanks had met Uta at age of 20 and raised her as a daughter for 7years.
The match is set, coincidentally Shanks negating CoO wont matter to Blackbeard's Yami ability, especially since it should be awakened by now

Shanks - Captain
Known as "the killer of Color of Observation Haki", which doesn't let his opponent see through the future. Shanks uses his burning sword to villains (Gryphon ignition with haki?)

Beckman - Vice Captain
Strong Haki and uses Riffles, his haki bullets can penetrate through enemy bodies and defenses (when going all out I imagine him use two Riffles and just go wild piercing through all defenses with haki bullets)

Lucky Roo - Cook/Combatant
Good Haki and attacks like a bowling ball (lol)

Yassopp - Sniper
Never misses his mark

Bonk Punch and Monster - Musicians
Monster beats fodders and gain time, Bonk spends some time and releases a strong punch to a formidable enemy in one breath. Oda wrote his power is super-strong (similar style to King Punch, but wont charge as long, however weaker than King Punch because he wont charge as long for it)

Hongo - Doctor
Is so familiar with weapons that he can rip apart weapons instantly

Building Snake - Navigator
He attacks with a stomping kick. He fights with acrobatic juggling two-sword style. He is good at defense

Limejuice - ???
Fights with an electric stick in the air like Sanji (Moon Walk?)

Howling Gab - ???
Attacks with cutting howling (something like Big Mom's scream + Kaido's air scythes?)

Rockstar - ???
Rockstar attacks with his "smashing-up sword style". He digs a hole with his sword like a drill.
OP_FILMRED

CONFIRMED:

Kizaru is sweating to see Shanks' Haki.

"So...this is the Haki of Yonko Shanks.." - Kizaru

Fujitora decides to retreat, saying they shouldn't start a "war" despite many citizenes near them.

Thanks to @sandman_AP !!

Information from volume 4 billion:

Shanks photo from volume 4 billion!

Information that appeared in the movie RED:
Kizaru has been trying to kill the citizens with his laser beam since they attacked the Marines and
Beckman prevents him as we saw in MarineFord.

Kizaru sighs, "It's ironic that pirates protect citizens and marines kill them."

Akainu orders to kill Uta no matter how many citizens dies

@Rottkins