not their fault you lack the smarts to see the difference between a slash meant for a ship and one meant for diamond when oda explained in the mr1 fight how there are different slashes for things
In EVERY MANGA EVER (including One Piece when Zoro fought Mihawk) when a character states that he wants to test himself to see the gap against someone better it is clear that he is doing his best but expecting to fail.
Except of course when it is Mihawk because somehow he stating that he wants to see the gap between himself and the strongest man in the world was just banter and he was not serious.
Nice reasoning.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen is bang-for-buck the funniest character in Wano. His VA, Takahashi Hiroki-san, is having the time of his life, and his dancing and singing are so ridiculous I can't not laugh.

Shout out to Bao Huang, though, her VA, Shiraishi Ryouko, has had me rolling whenever she announces anything:

By the end of this clip she's just out-right shouting, fucking hilarious. One Piece's anime isn't perfect, but the voice actors and actresses are phenomenal, and deserve so much credit for bringing the world to life.
Lmao wow, I didn't see that clip before but shes like a mini Ulti funnily enough? Its even funnier with how serious they all are and she's hamming it up, putting so much energy and volume into her announcement lmao. Bunch of massive tough dudes and women and this young girl (woman? how old is she? lmao) is giving this most over the top announcement lmao.

The VAs really do add colour to the OP world, they add so much to it, its great! Thats why I get so sad when a VA passes away and I'm terrifed for certain VAs to pass away including any of the SHs, Blackbeard's, Fujitora's etc.

Japanese humour is amazing and their delivery, enthusiasm and respect for voice acting is incredible. They really embrace the absurdity of the series they work with, especially with One Piece too for example. They really do bring it to life amazingly well as you said.

Also RESPECT and GRATITUDE for what you said about Queen there! Couldn't have asked for or said it better myself! His VA is absolutely hilarious and is even better than what I expected his character to be like voice wise! I'm so glad Toei are giving them actual songs to sing and thus musical intros since WCI at least, I LOVE that change! Idk if Oda insisted on it too or they chose to add it in but its done SO MUCH for the series in such a small but impactful way, I love it! Queens funk songs are too good, especially the one he did for the Onigashima rave party! Also his reaction to the news from Babanuki and his shocked reactions in general hahaha!

:queenmoji::cheers::funky::queenhear:

I also love Hogbacks/Orochi's VA for this, how he could flip in tone and thus attitude so easily and drastically!

Queen kinda reminds me of Hogback and I loved Hogback as a character, especially due to his amazing VA too hahaha!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In EVERY MANGA EVER (including One Piece when Zoro fought Mihawk) when a character states that he wants to test himself to see the gap against someone better it is clear that he is doing his best but expecting to fail.
Except of course when it is Mihawk because somehow he stating that he wants to see the gap between himself and the strongest man in the world was just banter and he was not serous.
Nice reasoning.
i said nothing about that though:kaidowhat:

i said nothing about that though:kaidowhat:
The slash blocked by Jozu was exactly that. A slash meant to test the gap between himself and the strongest man.
But it was weak somehow. So lacking that it didn't have enough power to cut diamond.
Not only that but the guy called hawkeye somehow was blind at the moment and didn't saw the huge guy that Jozu was.
Of course he was too dumb to think that after the commanders blocked attacks for WB the guy with the defensive power would just stay still.
Or he didn't know enough about the top tiers to know the powers of Jozu.
Take your pick. The excuses suck but you can use them. Maybe someone buys this false hype.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The slash blocked by Jozu was exactly that. A slash meant to test the gap between himself and the strongest man.
But it was weak somehow. So lacking that it didn't have enough power to cut diamond.
Not only that but the guy called hawkeye somehow was blind at the moment and didn't saw the huge guy that Jozu was.
Of course he was too dumb to think that after the commanders blocked attacks for mihawk the guy with the defensive power would just stay still.
Or he didn't know enough about the top tiers to know the powers of Jozu.
Take your pick. The excuses suck but you can use them. Maybe someone buys this false hype.
what kind of logic is that? He threw the slash with one hand while he always uses 2 in his fighting style,and for all we know he threw a mid ass slash just to see how WB would handle it,you just need to assume it's strong so you can hate on the guy.
I get it though all this shanks hype is indirectly mihawk hype since despite it all Mihawk is still the one with the title.

what kind of logic is that? He threw the slash with one hand while he always uses 2 in his fighting style,and for all we know he threw a mid ass slash just to see how WB would handle it,you just need to assume it's strong so you can hate on the guy.
I get it though all this shanks hype is indirectly mihawk hype since despite it all Mihawk is still the one with the title.
Ignoring for a moment the fact that people claim that he was not serious fighting Vista (so claiming one or 2 hands is meaningless) Let me quote myself:

''In EVERY MANGA EVER (including One Piece when Zoro fought Mihawk) when a character states that he wants to test himself to see the gap against someone better it is clear that he is doing his best but expecting to fail.
Except of course when it is Mihawk because somehow he stating that he wants to see the gap between himself and the strongest man in the world was just banter and he was not serous.
Nice reasoning. ''

But let's agree to disagree. If you think that his portrayal was Yonko level more power for you.

If we get a flashback to what happened when the marines invaded Mihawk's island we are bound to get some great stuff from Mihawk
With the red movie going on it's possible Oda wants all the focus on his golden boy so he will keep us waiting lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ignoring for a moment the fact that people claim that he was not serious fighting Vista (so claiming one or 2 hands is meaningless) Let me quote myself:

''In EVERY MANGA EVER (including One Piece when Zoro fought Mihawk) when a character states that he wants to test himself to see the gap against someone better it is clear that he is doing his best but expecting to fail.
Nice reasoning. ''

But let's agree to disagree. If you think that his portrayal was Yonko level more power for you.
his portrayal is actually legend level he was called a legend by oda himself and had a legendary duel with shanks that shook an entire part of the world after all

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

Nice reasoning. ''

Damn zoro and mihawk really got you shook:kailaugh: