Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

People should stop telling X leaker is unreliable because they say stuff they don't like.

Even if they were trolling I think we have enough hints to be sure Yamato is not joining
We say it because we KNOW from experience with them. They have baited us, trolled us and led us on many times before.

The only ones as usual you can definitely trust are Lance, Scotch, Etenboby or w/e and maybe Redoff too.

We say to because we KNOW from experience with them. They have baited us, trolled us and led us on many times before.

The only ones as usual you can definitely trust are Lance, Scotch, Etenboby or w/e and maybe Redoff too.
Oh sure, like its not 100% definitive but when several leakers hint/tease something is most possibly real.

Like the greenbull stuff was exaggerated but most of us knew that somehow GB got clowned.

Same here, most people are teasing that Yamato does not join so I don't think its farfetched to think so.

We just need the final details on what happens I think :moonwalk:

Oh sure, like its not 100% definitive but when several leakers hint/tease something is most possibly real.

Like the greenbull stuff was exaggerated but most of us knew that somehow GB got clowned.

Same here, most people are teasing that Yamato does not join so I don't think its farfetched to think so.

We just need the final details on what happens I think :moonwalk:
Last week they were also teasing that the SHs already left Wano, Caribou was on the ship and Carrot and Yamato were left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.