Not open for further replies.
Bro, where is TAC to delete my account? i think he drank too much last night

Anyways,

Luffy is the Chosen One Jesus, just like Naruto, so get fucked hypocrites
Zoro is the GOAT
Sanji sucks

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Yamato in powerscaling

I don't give a fuck if Yamato joins or not, just get this shit over with Oda

The raid should've failed, boring asf raid, the heroes got everything their way, those "deaths" were a joke

ZKK can still happen, if Kaido is alive, Zoro about to cut that bitch's head in the middle of the final war ( :pepecopium: )

Morj is a good youtuber, just ignore his theories and predictions, just focus on his analyzes of the events and themes

Leakers, Providers and Hinters are a bunch of frauds on sunday and monday, ignore their asses, they just want attention

SDFear is the biggest fraud, stop believing his bs

The Marines, Admirals, Five Elders, World Government, CP0 and all these bitches are looking so weak and pathetic bro, this is in the bag for the heroes

Oda, please finish this shit in 3 years

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Anyways,

Zoro is the GOAT
Sanji sucks

The raid should've failed, boring asf raid, the heroes got everything their way, those "deaths" were a joke

ZKK can still happen, if Kaido is alive, Zoro about to cut that bitch's head in the middle of the final war ( :pepecopium: )

Morj is a good youtuber, just ignore his theories and predictions, just focus on his analyzes of the events and themes

Leakers, Providers and Hinters are a bunch of frauds on sunday and monday, ignore their asses, they just want attention

The Marines, Admirals, Five Elders, World Government, CP0 and all these bitches are looking so weak and pathetic bro, this is in the bag for the heroes

Morj launched a video whose title is: "why powerscaling matters".
He lost his mojo completely.

Anyways,

Zoro is the GOAT
Sanji sucks

Man put a week worth of posts in one.

:myman:

Anyways,

Zoro is the GOAT
Sanji sucks

How can we finish the shit when we get 35 chapters per year
35*3=105 that's the number of chapters we spend in a day in Dressrosa ☺️ and here Oda wants to run through BB to SHANKS TO WG
Great

Anyways,

Zoro is the GOAT
Sanji sucks

Oh, i forgot

Yonkous > Admirals

and Oda couldn't have made this shit more clear with the past few chapters and Film RED

thank god this shit is over

if you don't think so, you're on COPIUM supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.