Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So.

Nat: Law and Luffy.

TAC: Dunno he weird. Probably Drake.

Garp and Roger gravitate towards Zoro even if they will not admit it.

Rayan: Lanji cuck.

Kiwi: Afk for career.

Hitler's country mate: Kidd.

Al: Is a Lanji cuck if I recall, I remember laughing on discord because I found some "Sanji fans only" secret forum and Al was there.

Jiihad might be the only mod I completely don't know about in terms of which character he stans.

One Piece chapter 1057 spoilers, thanks to Iamapennis from Pirate Lackey forum:
-Cover page, we see Ceshter Clown smoking everyone’s pack (Kata and Germa included)
-We see yamato run to tokage port, but since she doesn’t know what the sunny looks like, she accidentally hops on the Victoria Punk (Kidds ship)
-We see carrot becoming the new Queen of mokemo dukedom, but in a twist that no one expected, she runs away. She knows what the sunny looks like and tried to reach it as it was leaving, but missed and drowned in the waterfall
-we don’t see momo and kinemon say goodbye, nor do we see act 3 end
-the straw hats are leaving wano to go to broccoli island

One Piece chapter 1057 spoilers, thanks to Iamapennis from Pirate Lackey forum:
-Cover page, we see Ceshter Clown smoking everyone’s pack (Kata and Germa included)
-We see yamato run to tokage port, but since she doesn’t know what the sunny looks like, she accidentally hops on the Victoria Punk (Kidds ship)
-We see carrot becoming the new Queen of mokemo dukedom, but in a twist that no one expected, she runs away. She knows what the sunny looks like and tried to reach it as it was leaving, but missed and drowned in the waterfall
-we don’t see momo and kinemon say goodbye, nor do we see act 3 end
-the straw hats are leaving wano to go to broccoli island
OH and I forgot to mention kidd gets into an all out war over her

Status
Not open for further replies.