Crimson joy
Does your dim heart
Heal or destroy?
Bury the light deep within
Cast aside, there's no comming home
We're burning chaos in the wind
Drifting in the ocean all alone

I'll keep it bookmarked
I actually know very little about this series as well, except the guy has cool scar on his face and such
:cheers:
This series is every genre lol
At first it's and adventure story
Then cooking manga
And there's some weird humor and gay stuff (all comedic)
And many characers that are just straight up insane escaped criminals (prepare for the weirdest stuff :catcry:) it has some JoJo vibes in this aspect(and the mc looks like Jotaro)

The exciting part is that you can't trust anyone. Aside of the mc and the female deuteragonist (and the comedic relief guy sometimes) there is no fixed group of 'good guys'.
There's different parties trying to find that hidden gold and their motives are not clear from the start.

Btw what is with the attitude of people here who are extremely fucking rude, and when you confront them they say go back to reddit and suck Oda's cock. Like asking you not to be a huge asshole is somehow sucking Oda's cock? Wtf? Nobody's asking you to be happy-go-lucky on fucking Prozac all the time just be a half-decent human being.
Go back to reddit and suck Oda's cock.

Btw what is with the attitude of people here who are extremely fucking rude, and when you confront them they say go back to reddit and suck Oda's cock. Like asking you not to be a huge asshole is somehow sucking Oda's cock? Wtf? Nobody's asking you to be happy-go-lucky on fucking Prozac all the time just be a half-decent human being.
Well honestly there's nothing wrong with liking OP it's just that saying even mildly negative stuff usually gets you banned on the OP reddit so we over here are kind of like the reactionary force in the opposite direction.

Yes you are right.
These people here are trolling. And those who are serious are assholes. Don't mind them. they're probably Redditors who suck Oda's cock