Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lt. Col. Sanma asked Eiichiro Oda several questions, Including "Who is Emo-sama?" and "What are you going to do after you finish drawing One Piece?" We will know the answers today. Our appointment is today, at 3 pm. (wednesday)

this is from this
Author Iichiro Oda will appear in a program with Sanma (Oda's friend) today. We will see Oda's personal office and what it contains about manga matters such as diaries and other information!! Our appointment is Wednesday, at 3 pm.
EMO-SAMA LMAO! Thats almost as funny as "Emu-sama"!

This is really interesting though!

Even though i like sanji i don't expect for his bounty to raise so much like near zoro bcz even though sanji defeated queen . he defeated queen when literally only that one girl present. Also we have to remember the fact that sanji calling for help is announced all over onigashima( in OP people view. Even though Cp0 knew that sanji defeated queen. I doubt that he will be nearer to their bounty. For zoro it's different bcz he fought on rooftop and he stopped king to get sanji to queen (in OP people view). Sanji majorly only had dodging and running away in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.