Seriously though whatever happens I just hope Yamato doesn't end up having "adventures" in Wano. Oden whined about Wano being too enclosed for him his whole life; if that proves to be enough for Yamato's explorations it just feels like even her will for freedom is inferior to that of Oden's

Why do you have to make it about female/gender? LOOL
I would prefer Carrot to join over her. And I'm happy with Nami and Robin. It's not about whether she's a female or not.
She sucks and she's a horrible character who shouldn't be with the straw hats. Fake bitch calling herself Oden.
You prefer Carrot? That grass eater?
:suresure:
So you dislike Yamato because...they call themselves Oden?

Imagine being pressed over a fictional character because they decided to name themselves after another fictional character
:milaugh:

Seriously though whatever happens I just hope Yamato doesn't end up having "adventures" in Wano. Oden whined about Wano being too enclosed for him his whole life; if that proves to be enough for Yamato's explorations it just feels like even her will for freedom is inferior to that of Oden's
To be fair Oden was having harems and wrecking havoc all over the country before he was even an adult instead of being locked in Onigashima, it would still be absolute nonsense and another Wano L though.