Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Chapter 1057 is named 急

-Cover story continues with interesting info
-we get amazing panels with Yamato trying to reach the ship and nice dialogues with the strawhats
-but Yamato is NOT joining
-Yamato fans will be not disappointed completely however be patient
-the strawhats talk about the next location
-goodbye waving
-we get closing curtains like in 955
-no break next week

Chapter 1057 is named 急

-Cover story continues with interesting info
-we get amazing panels with Yamato trying to reach the ship and nice dialogues with the strawhats
-but Yamato is NOT joining
-Yamato fans will be not disappointed completely however be patient
-the strawhats talk about the next location
-goodbye waving
-we get closing curtains like in 955
-no break next week
:seriously:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
WorstGen Users Explaining 4 is ready guys!:

Me after posting this:

@Doggo @Playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @solis @HA001 @Mr. Reloaded

Hey guess who's in this now one btw @Mr. Reloaded ?

(It's not a Subversive Affirmations joke but wish I had done that now too!)

@solis I can only apologise for what I have done for you too here!

@BleakAsh @VersusPhD you both are getting queued up for the next one which I'll be working on in a few minutes, if my PC actually still co-operates with me too!

I also need to do my memes on myself in these! Got so many ideas!

I also want to do Le Fishe De Crydo @Shanks' de Snitch , @nik87 @NikaInParis @MonsterKaido @Natalija @RayanOO @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @SeaTonnes @Meeyori @Abysswalker @Twin Milf @MonsterZoro and some others soon too!

Time to spam tags again!

@gamaran @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @YASER @Lhululu (stop changing your name, bah!) @DKI @uyuu @Kagurashii
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Outlaw @Light D Lamperouge

I know I've missed people out again so I can only apologise as usual! I really need a fixed tag list LOL!
Magnificent work as usual, my guy!! It’s not always fun to be so verbally lethal, but it IS very easy :cheers:

man, if Yamato stays her character will really suck ass. I don't get why Oda created it in the first place if the rumors are true
Yeah it literally doesn’t make sense for them to not go out to sea in some capacity it isn’t like they know how to train momo or anything. I stand by the only thing that make them not join is somehow becoming the “guardian deity” of wano bc momo can’t handle himself anyone but then what would be the point of the green bull scenes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.