Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:pepebusi: cant wait to laugh my ass off again

The worst part of it all is I've literally done most of the things in that clip with my mates 😂 Australians are so insanely stupid and wild, it's always a blast with us
Hahahaha thats awesome! Thats what I love about the Aussies too! Me and one of my Aussie friends used to game together a lot online and we did the MADDEST shit!
On a game called Dead Island, we modded the fuck out of it and put in these Fist of the North Star style mods, I think a Matrix/Slow Down type mod maybe, maybe a DBZ type mod too and w/e else. We would do flying drop kicks and the whole "ATATATATATA" 1000 punches or w/e on zombies and literally send them FLYING Team Rocket style! We were crying with laughter! I think I used a One Punch Man mod actually too?

We drove around in the ute pickup cars and were singing stuff like Sweet Caroline whilst doing Arnold Schwazenegger impressions (which he is MUCH better at, its scary!) and making bad jokes like the Batman and Robin movie with Arnie's Mr Freeze lmfao.

BATMAN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Also this is the clip I used for you and @SeaTonnes in that meme video btw!:

And on a random note, that Aussie friend of mine (I call him The Wizard of Aus btw), sent me this earlier and its HILARIOUS!:

I’ll be honest
These spoiler hints are pretty 🗑

I’m not sure I’ll be remotely interested in this chapter if it doesn’t have 1 of these 3 things

1. Bounties
2. World building
3. A new strawhat confirmation

And these 3 things are in order. I’m being dead serious. Seeing Sanji’s new bounty is long overdue for me and I’m getting quite impatient

The world building has always been fantastic so i hope oda keeps this up and we learn of koby, boa and weevil

As for the final strawhat thing. I wanted tama, yamato and carrot to join personally but now i could care less seeing as all 3 may not

besides having only 1 out of the 3 is pretty lame imo

Status
Not open for further replies.