CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
As Mohji of the Cross Guild Fan Club, I cannot bring myself to knock you:josad:
I like Shank's mindset. If you're going to risk yourself, be prepared for the consequences. I'm fine being clowned for posting my crazy ass theories, because I totally believe a decent number of them, and believe this forum's going to be hilarious when Act 4 and ZKK happen.

Go ahead, it's just banter, clown me. Either way whatever happens is going to be hilarious to watch.

Which is why I mentioned the Barto pirates who’ve been new world pirates longer than the straw hats and have been thriving without a navigator
They have been thriving without a shipwright or anything either considering they are a land gang.
I see the Barto gang as being a meta joke considering Kinemon & co shipwrecked due to lack of sailing skills.
Anyway, Nami is necessary to make use of the road poneglyph data as said in 818.
But I agree Oda is doing a poor job at hightlighting her skills

I guess SHs are complete now, there is no position left for yamato to join in.

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - Vice captain
Nami - Navigator
Sanji - Cook
Jimbei - Helmsman
Chopper - Doctor
Brook - musician
Franky - Shipwright
Robin - Archeologist
Usopp - Odd jobber
She can be a fighter like Zoro
Vice Captain position is empty too I guess but that would mean she has authority over other Straw Hats

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Chapter 1,057 : New Stage
- Caesar is now seen helping the germa siblings (Oven is down)
- We see world government ships next to onigashima
- Stussy, Kaku, Lucci and Guernica are seen collecting the bodies of jack, tobiroppos, maha and mr go
- Then we cut to yamato, kinemon and momo racing to tokage, yamato tells them she will have her time later
- They wave goodbye to the strawhats with yamato saying "I will join once the time is right"

They have been thriving without a shipwright or anything either considering they are a land gang.
I see the Barto gang as being a meta joke considering Kinemon & co shipwrecked due to lack of sailing skills.
Anyway, Nami is necessary to make use of the road poneglyph data as said in 818.
But I agree Oda is doing a poor job at hightlighting her skills
Like I used the wrong words:
“Oda has failed to showcase the importance of a navigator in 2 decades”

But even the samurai who have never left wano other than 2 weeks ago were able to get from Zou to Wano without a navigator.