CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I'd laugh so hard if the SH's logia nakama would be Enel. I'd laugh and celebrate so hard!

This may have some hope and truth to it too then?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/My...#An_Old_Enemy_Will_Join_the_Straw_Hat_Pirates

:neesama::finally::fransuper::ace:

Although I doubt it in seriousness as Nami as Zeus, is the "Thunder Witch" and Oda even said she would get his fruit if she had to get one...HOLD ON A MINUTE!

:chopoff::usoprice::luchosop::snoopy:

Also btw Enel and Nami also have some kind of shared connection for real due to "Birka" and such as @AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss can tell you! Or I can technically too lol.
My initial crackpot theory is that Blackbeard kills Enel, takes his Fruit, gives it to Nami, and kidnaps her, so he can use her to navigate to Laugh Tale. One Piece is a rocket ship, let's goooooooo.

Fuck, I've been terrified of Nami getting kidnapped because of Robin getting kidnapped and Oda loving his parallels (Like with Sabo attacking Mary Geoise to try and save Kuma mirroring Whitebeard attacking Marineford to save Ace).

Hope I'm wrong NO MORE KIDNAPPING

I'd laugh so hard if the SH's logia nakama would be Enel. I'd laugh and celebrate so hard!

This may have some hope and truth to it too then?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/My...#An_Old_Enemy_Will_Join_the_Straw_Hat_Pirates

:neesama::finally::fransuper::ace:

Although I doubt it in seriousness as Nami as Zeus, is the "Thunder Witch" and Oda even said she would get his fruit if she had to get one...HOLD ON A MINUTE!

:chopoff::usoprice::luchosop::snoopy:

Also btw Enel and Nami also have some kind of shared connection for real due to "Birka" and such as @AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss can tell you! Or I can technically too lol.
:finally:
According to Oda Nami would have this Devil Fruit power if she was allowed one. Using it, she would become an invincible weather lady who could not be stopped by anyone other than Luffy

Strongest in universe
:queenhear: